Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 244 Posts

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just checked out their site and it is for 4999.99, is this right or being in the desert too long has gotten me

·
Registered
301 Posts
dang :eek:
I tried calling but no answer so does anyone know if this requires relocation of ABS or cutting of bumper brace? Also if emanage is user reprogrammable?

·
Registered
7,142 Posts
Well, the secret is out. Yes, the price is right.

Basically you are paying for stage I and II and then its up to you how much you want to push the car. So, here comes more boosted IS's 8)

·
Registered
7,142 Posts
Sure is. Just give him awhile, there is more to come :chill:

·
Premium Member
580 Posts
No cutting of the bumper support, and NO ABS relocation. In fact we have never moved the abs for anything with a 2jz-ge under the hood.

Jeff

PS- The price is correct, and it is for stage one and stage two.

isFAST said:
dang :eek:
I tried calling but no answer so does anyone know if this requires relocation of ABS or cutting of bumper brace? Also if emanage is user reprogrammable?

·
Registered
7,142 Posts
Told ya :lol:

Nice work Jeff! Cant wait 8)

·
Registered
7,142 Posts
Boost all the way. You cannot beat this price.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
I really hate doing this - and I know you shouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth - but why so cheap?

I mean everyone else is charging 6-7k.
You have to understand that I'm a bit concerned with quality when it comes to any of the mods on my car.

·
Premium Member
580 Posts
Well this was one of my concerns. If I price it very well, then people will think that it is not as good, and that is not the case. I'm able to price the kit low for several reasons, but mostly that I've lowered my overhead. So I can trim my profit margins, and that means lower prices for the consumer. Don't worry about the quality. You can ask any of my customers about quality, I don't band-aid or ziptie anything together. Everything is solid, and anyone that has purchased from me knows this. Plus I stand behind my product very much.

Jeff

goldark said:
I really hate doing this - and I know you shouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth - but why so cheap?

You have to understand that I'm a bit concerned with quality when it comes to any of the mods on my car.

·
Registered
7,142 Posts
^Trust me, Jeff's stuff is top of the line.

·
Registered
941 Posts
TBKO said:
Well this was one of my concerns. If I price it very well, then people will think that it is not as good, and that is not the case. I'm able to price the kit low for several reasons, but mostly that I've lowered my overhead. So I can trim my profit margins, and that means lower prices for the consumer. Don't worry about the quality. You can ask any of my customers about quality, I don't band-aid or ziptie anything together. Everything is solid, and anyone that has purchased from me knows this. Plus I stand behind my product very much.

Jeff

goldark said:

:eek:

1) How much for the install?
2) How much for the install w/gauges?
3) How is it that your Stg I & Stg II are priced the same?

TIA :chill:

·
Premium Member
580 Posts
It works with the auto or 5spd. I tune all of my cars on 93 octane pump gas. I don't believe in tuning a car on the dyno just to get a number. When I dyno what you see for hp is what you get on the street. I hate seeing a hp number that is only "for the dyno" when you can only really run the car at "this hp level," usually less. I use the dyno to measure hp, and that's what it's for.

Jeff

James Hong said:
is tbko's stage 2 only auto?
does it take pump gas?
thanks

·
Registered
575 Posts
TBKO said:
It works with the auto or 5spd. I tune all of my cars on 93 octane pump gas. I don't believe in tuning a car on the dyno just to get a number. When I dyno what you see for hp is what you get on the street. I hate seeing a hp number that is only "for the dyno" when you can only really run the car at "this hp level," usually less. I use the dyno to measure hp, and that's what it's for.

Jeff

James Hong said:
does it take pump gas?
thanks
great. thanks alot :)

·
Registered
5,941 Posts
TBKO said:

Jeff

James Hong said:
does it take pump gas?
thanks
Jeff, you have sold me into the world of boost. Now I need to figure out how to get my car to Maryland next spring.

·
Premium Member
580 Posts
Install runs $995 for no headgasket and $1495 with the head gasket.

Gauge install's very depending on what gauges you get. I've done some simple apex el gauges that only take about 2 hours ($60 per hour), and I've done much more complicated ones. Just email me what gauges you want to use and I will give you a quote.

Well, there won't be a stage 1 or 2 anymore. Basically our old stage 2 becomes our standard kit. You have the option of installing the headgasket, but it is included. Some people don't want as much power, so they can just hang on the to gasket until, there addiction forces them to want more power. :p

Jeff
[email protected]

Leeno said:
TBKO said:

Jeff

goldark said:

:eek:

1) How much for the install?
2) How much for the install w/gauges?
3) How is it that your Stg I & Stg II are priced the same?

TIA :chill:

1 - 20 of 244 Posts