Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
575 Posts
Joker said:
Does anyone have this new version installed on their cars? I have version 2.0 and I like it (although I hardly ever use it) and was just wondering if anyone had any info on this new shift kit. How would the TPI work? Any info appreciated.

http://tbko.com/shkits.htm

Nobody has the new version yet. I won't even have them in stock for a couple of weeks. Basically the new version will look at tps, mass air, rpm, and boost (optional). I don't have final pricing yet, but it will be more expensive. I'm also going to offer a trade-in for people that purchased ESK's from us, but I'll have to finialize pricing before we can get into that.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
TBKO said:
Joker said:
Does anyone have this new version installed on their cars? I have version 2.0 and I like it (although I hardly ever use it) and was just wondering if anyone had any info on this new shift kit. How would the TPI work? Any info appreciated.

http://tbko.com/shkits.htm

Nobody has the new version yet. I won't even have them in stock for a couple of weeks. Basically the new version will look at tps, mass air, rpm, and boost (optional). I don't have final pricing yet, but it will be more expensive. I'm also going to offer a trade-in for people that purchased ESK's from us, but I'll have to finialize pricing before we can get into that.
Thanks for the quick reply Jeff. Will there be a controller, or will the ESK automatically adjust itself to the car?

And...can I be one of the first to get it? :D

·
Premium Member
575 Posts
It will be laptop programable. I will be providing the program, but I will also be offering the software to anyone that wants to tune there own transmission.

No problem on the first...

·
Registered
8,094 Posts
Hi Jeff, I know of a few people who have your other versions of the ESK installed on their turbocharged car and it didn't do anything to help shifts.

Is this new version actually going to be capable of shifting boosted IS's up to a certain RWHP? Also, how easy is this programmable software?

Sounds really cool...when will it be out? If this can shift my car with boost then put me down for one :)

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
Badman Forever said:
i have the same inquiry as lil is300...
me too...

I just sold my v1.

This could possibly put off my valve body upgrade if it works...

This sounds damn cool...but I'm sure quite a bit more expensive?

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
This would be so bad ass, especially if we could taylor it to work on ours w/ the laptop...

as long as you give some hints and tips ;)

Please respond asap

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.