Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,623 Posts
Sounds good to me! Did you sign up for the Saturday "Enthusiast's Event" at 6:00?

·
Registered
7,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I couldn't sign up because it's all full... You got one lex here willing to link up.

·
Premium Member
6,141 Posts
A lot of people are meeting up Sunday around lunch, show up then, hang out, and maybe a no-show for the event will open a spot for you to do some test drives.

The Sat night "Enthusiast's Event" sounds like it will be awesome, but I will not be able to make it, as I planned my weekend around Sunday. If your up for it, hit up both days.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
dam!!!! my cars in the shop....ahhhhhh....was suppose to be out be this sat...but they cant paint in
"humid after rain weather so expect to have it back by monday"-the shop....
boooo i guess ill have to show up in a honda crv lol;)

·
Premium Member
16,623 Posts
dadasups1 said:
dam!!!! my cars in the shop....ahhhhhh....was suppose to be out be this sat...but they cant paint in
"humid after rain weather so expect to have it back by monday"-the shop....
boooo i guess ill have to show up in a honda crv lol;)
Don't sweat it. I'm in the same boat. While I wait for the new IS to go on sale, I'll be borrowing my father's ES330 (Executive Sofa, as someone on the site described it...)

·
Premium Member
16,623 Posts
Wow! Either you're inadvertently looking at another city or they've expanded the South FL event big-time!

·
Registered
361 Posts
jruhi4 said:
Wow! Either you're inadvertently looking at another city or they've expanded the South FL event big-time!
Sunday 10/2/05 900am Calder Race Course - Miami, FL

I did 3 reservations this morning, me, my brother Steve and my girl.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Thanks, squareback. Someone said you got something in the mail for this one...it's probably too late, but I tried to register anyway. I'm still set for 2:45 on Sat ;)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts