Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone attending either of these? I've got a deal with AMCI to help out at both of these events, sounds like it'll be a good time. Can't hurt to make some extra cash on the weekends ;)

·
Registered
423 Posts
I registered myself and a few friends/family for the Oct 22 event in Dallas. I can't wait to test drive the IS350, but honestly, I'm curious about the 330i as well.

·
Registered
3,568 Posts
I might be able to stop by. Have to deal with the fiancee registering for wedding gifts.....tools for me........

·
Registered
237 Posts
Taste of Lexus Houston

Hey i'll be there at around noon 10-15. Can't wait to see what the 350 feels like. Later :)

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i just got back into austin, what did everyone think? i was one of the two guys switching off all weekend helping people run the suv's over the inclined ramp and also staging the cars in the lx/rx/gx/ls/sc/es lines.

·
Registered
8,734 Posts
auburnIS said:
i just got back into austin, what did everyone think? i was one of the two guys switching off all weekend helping people run the suv's over the inclined ramp and also staging the cars in the lx/rx/gx/ls/sc/es lines.
hmmm not cool enough for the IS lines I see....

haha jk

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
auburnIS said:
what does your IS300 look like?

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
if any of you guys see me, be sure and say hi. i've been looking forward to meeting some of you in person. if i'm working as the starter, i'll try and hook you up with an extra lap.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts