Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Virgin Magnet
8,768 Posts
tanabe makes quality stuff, i had them on my prelude and it was amazing, the ride was pretty stiff though, but again its adjustable,they aren't noisy, i ghear a lot of people with teins complain about noise, i thinki am gonna end up getting tanabe again if that helps, my friend has tein HA's on his supra and its a nice ride, i think they are pretty comperable, the up side opf the flex is that you can get the edfc.. thats just cool

·
Registered
454 Posts
Used to have a set. Compare it to the Tein Flex: both has the same spring rates if I'm correct. 10 kg/F 8kg/R. Easy to ajdust front and rear compare to most of the other coil overs. Just have to get under the car and turn the knob to adjust the rear. At the stiffest setitng the car rides slightly stiffer than stock. With Tein Flex you get to use EDFC to adjust within the car, however if you don't have EDFC then you'll have to remove the rear carpet to adjust. Over all good quality set and you can't go wrong with either one.

·
Virgin Magnet
8,768 Posts
if this aids in your choice, i am going with the tanabe pro-ss, i just like their suspension quality, and when i found out how many gt500/350 racers use their suspension stuff, i was pretty impressed. again, loyalty to brands i supose is the biggest kicker to me, they never let me down :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts