Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
i think supermanis300 has one... pm him
i had the hyper medallion before but it was alittle loud for me (also didn't like the drone at 3k)

·
Registered
51 Posts
I also have that exhaust and the sound is absolutly beautiful, just rythmic. Anyways i would suggest it, but i think it is hard to get ahold of because i thought they discontinued them??? maybe not

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the replies. I don't think I want anything that loud. What about the Hyper Medalion? Know anything about that?

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
I had the racing medallion. it was louder than the hiper I have now. if you are planning on getting header and y-pipe than just know what it will be freakin LOUD! the hiper is pretty loud as well.

If you want something that is not too loud then go for a Blitz Nur-spec. It is inexspensive and worth it! If you want something more stock looking and still quiet, get the L-tuned exhaust.

·
Guru of Supercharged ISs
8,744 Posts
I have the Tanabe Hyper Super Medallion...available :D

i had it on the car for a few months only no rain.... it is not the same as the racing medallion.. .this one is NOT N1 style ( fart can style :D ) it is a big oval canister, oval like a stock/ ltuned / lsportline muffler but all stainless ....

looks beautiful & sounds badass too... I got one cus i was scraping my HKS Hiper fart can on bumps ...

anyway i am gettin' a new exh. from XERD very soon & the Tanabe is for sale... PM me for pics & more info... i will be posting this Exh Plus other stuff for sale really soon on the for sale forum

i will make you a good deal..... :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts