Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who uses Tanabe coilovers ? namely the Sustec Pro S-0C Type II system.

Offer upto 2.25" drop both front and rear. Will be fitting L Sportline M1 7.5x19s upfront and 8.5x19s out back.

·
Virgin Magnet
8,553 Posts
i used the pro-ss on my old car, quality suspension, you should enjoy it if you get it. if i get coilovers i would get tanabe again in a heart beat, i put 30k miles on them and they didn't even have a hiccup

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
tanabe is good stuff

but with a maximum of only 2.25inch drop...your not gonna get that slammed look that your looking for....

double-check the tanabe's....i think they can be dropped lower

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ali1983khan said:
tanabe is good stuff

but with a maximum of only 2.25inch drop...your not gonna get that slammed look that your looking for....

double-check the tanabe's....i think they can be dropped lower

Thats what i was hoping someone would say!

I'll contact them direct to see which of there kits offer best drop for me and good comfort and handling.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Mr_Singh said:
Who uses Tanabe coilovers ? namely the Sustec Pro S-0C Type II system.

Offer upto 2.25" drop both front and rear. Will be fitting L Sportline M1 7.5x19s upfront and 8.5x19s out back.
They used my car for the test fitment for those exact coilovers. I didn't measure the drop when they had it at the lowest point, but it looked alot lower than the 2.25". In my opinion, the coilovers are okay, but I really can't complain because they were free.

·
Registered
457 Posts
sup

hi

1 - 6 of 6 Posts