Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
2,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm in town for the Coldplay concert and I just found out the show has been canceled. :(

So, I am here and staying with my brother. I wanted to meet up sometime b4 I leave Sunday afternoon. Just to hang, chill, whatever.

So lemme knopw if any of you guys wanna chill, I've met a couple of you guys in the past and it would be great to meet up and have fun.

Alright either reply here, or just PM me.

:cool:

Reactions: scruffyburritos

·
Registered
475 Posts
Sorry to hear the concert was cancelled...There's a possibility of me moving to Tampa though....but I'm not in Tampa yet....But how many members do we have in Tampa?

·
2,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LexIS307 said:
You can stay there for the USF V UCF college football game ;) im only an hour away josh in orlando if you want to come by....

Sounds great, I'll see if that can work out. There's a couple more of u Orlando guys I know from past meets, that would b cool to c again.

I'll be at Busch Gardens today to ride that new coaster SheikRa (sp?) should be fun during the middle of the week, I might even meet one of those German tourist beotches!!! LOL!!

Man, I got tore up last night. My brother and I cooked some Asian dish and it was great so I ate a bunch. A little while later I had two drinks of some Johnnie Walker Black then we went to Peabodys to play some pool. Thats when they had $4 Yager Bombs and my brother treated me to two of them (not in a row) later I had another JWblack. For anyone that knows me I don't drink alot and when I do I usually don't need alot. Oh boy, I went to sleep exhausted and woke up with a slight spinning about an hour later. I tried to walk that shit off, I must've walked about a mile around his complex. I got back about 30 mins later (mind u this is all around 4am) I told my brother I was gonna go walk again after drinking some water. I went back out and decided to end my troubles and stuck my fingers down my throat so I could get this bad feeling over with. Whew!!! There went that great dinner!!!! Nuff Said!!! HAHAHAHA!!!

I vow, never again!

Funny thing is I told the waitress at Peabodys that I never drink this much and not feel it by now. As I said that I had a feeling I'd regret it, and of course ....I did. ;)

·
2,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
baadhabit said:
i dont think there are many IS guys in Tampa. i can only think of Magoo and Don C
Wuzup???!!!!

Hows ya doin??

·
Registered
5,670 Posts
jiggafett said:
Sounds great, I'll see if that can work out. There's a couple more of u Orlando guys I know from past meets, that would b cool to c again.
;)
No prob, give me cell a call, randy will be in orlando tonight and soem fo the other guys are around for nopi, so its gettign crazy over here, and scott scottc25 is over in tampa with matt unvme(dont know if he is till in tampa or not)

·
Registered
169 Posts
jiggafett said:
Wuzup???!!!!

Hows ya doin??

waz up bro hows it going , guess you are not making nopi huh,, i am leaving tomm but i am flying on my broke as delta for free at least

bro you going to nopi tampa oct 9 (bradenton) .. a bunch of us are going oct (the sunday to have a meet and do some racing

can you make it let me know bro

·
Registered
169 Posts
LexIS307 said:
No prob, give me cell a call, randy will be in orlando tonight and soem fo the other guys are around for nopi, so its gettign crazy over here, and scott scottc25 is over in tampa with matt unvme(dont know if he is till in tampa or not)

waz up john ..i see you are up in orlando.. are you going out to nopi brandenton with some of the guys oct 9

·
Registered
169 Posts
LexIS307 said:
ed buddy its JOSH!!!! not JOHN, oct 9th, ill have to check the calendar
sorry bro i meant to spell josh , i was also dropping italiamlex a line sorry bro

·
Premium Member
16,623 Posts
baadhabit said:
i dont think there are many IS guys in Tampa. i can only think of Magoo and Don C
Scratch Don C. He's in Belgium now.

·
2,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
lexforlife said:
waz up bro hows it going , guess you are not making nopi huh,, i am leaving tomm but i am flying on my broke as delta for free at least

bro you going to nopi tampa oct 9 (bradenton) .. a bunch of us are going oct (the sunday to have a meet and do some racing

can you make it let me know bro

I'll seeeeeee......kinda have no car. :(

But, my brother has been my driver...hehe!

·
2,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ITALIAN LEX said:
I think we have all said that one time in our lives! But it never holds true. haha JW Black is some good shit too!

Too good if you ask me, but the yagerbombs is what killed me last night, ugh!

·
2,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
scruffyburritos said:
im an IS gal in tampa ;)

I PM'd you, hope we can meet! :p

·
Registered
5,670 Posts
lexforlife said:
sorry bro i meant to spell josh , i was also dropping italiamlex a line sorry bro
no prob ed, sorry ive been distant with the lex crew, had alot on my plate after the HUGE meet, but ill be back in the game soon enough, right now im just warming up the bench a bit...PUT ME IN COACH!! :lol: there is a few meets comign up, 2 in orlando, check my website for details...also somethign about nopi on the oct 9th u said, im unsure on that but we'll see...alot of lex meets are going on lately, maybe mine was the kickoff jumpstarter that we needed? ;)

-TO JIGGA(JOSH)
pmed you back

best wishes
-JOSH

·
Registered
6,813 Posts
baadhabit said:

Keep thinking, bro.

There are a number of us in the TB area.

·
2,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well, my brother works till 10:30pm and he is letting me use his Jepp while he's there. I can meet up with anyone willing just about anywhere in the Tampa area. Tomorrow there is a small concert in the St. Petersburg area I want to attend but I have nobody to join me as of yet.

My brother has been in Tampa for about a year now and still doesnt seem to know places for me to check out (....whatever). So, I'm hopin' to link up with someone so I can see what Tampa has to offer.

OK then.....

1 - 20 of 32 Posts