-Tcs rear uppers
-Jzx front uppers

Attachments

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
looks VERY clean man, love it!

Can't wait to see it with coilovers and wheels.

Welcome and congrats.
Thanks man, the dudes in detail at my work have been extremely annoyed at me for the last couple weeks haha.

And now I'm enjoying good gas mileage now compared to my old tank.

·
Registered
5,055 Posts
Welcome!
Car looks very clean!
Nice purchase! :approve:

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone :)

Looking to get my coilovers soon, specifically bc. I've heard plenty of good reviews on them.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Alright little update.

Plastidipped all four rims black, finally covers up that ugly curb rash on all the wheels. I also plastidipped the grille, looks pretty good.

Next cheap mods are to restore and paint the fogs and heads black. Black out my tails temporarily until i replace them (I hate the stock tails) and I finally sold my old sub and now I'm buying coils. And now with black tails i need tint.

Now for the question, I'm looking at Megan coils, ive heard good things from the locals rocking them butttt I wanna get some opinions before I drop the cash. Now I've read and searched tons of info on all the coils in my range and would like to know how the ride is compared to lets say BC?

Now for pics...

Second coat

Third

Done

·
Registered
647 Posts
Haha you plasti-dipped your rims without taking them off the car? oh and I would recommend BC racing br coils, you can get custom spring rates from figs and add swift springs if you want. But if you do go with megans, I would switch to swift springs and I think I read a thread where someone recommended getting thrust sheets too but I can't remember if that was for megans. But overall that seems like too much work, so I'd say save up for the BC

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Haha you plasti-dipped your rims without taking them off the car? oh and I would recommend BC racing br coils, you can get custom spring rates from figs and add swift springs if you want. But if you do go with megans, I would switch to swift springs and I think I read a thread where someone recommended getting thrust sheets too but I can't remember if that was for megans. But overall that seems like too much work, so I'd say save up for the BC
Yea I covered the brakes completely, the only thing thats gonna suck is rotating my tires haha. Its still only temporary until i get my wheels.

The fact that the Megans are basically 300 dollars cheaper makes them a little more appealing. That and I've heard good things from the locals.

And now I'm thinking I might just start piecing together my turbo set up before coils and wheels. But idk, I planned on buying the most expensive thing first to make it a greater priority lol.

Everything is just in the air until i get paid on Friday, I'm more than likely gonna buy the coils........................

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Random Olloclip pic I took for instagram lol. Follow me @tallzac ;)

Still need tint, and to black out my headlights and tails.

And I just ordered coils, Megan EZ.

Bought a 6262 and tial wastegate, then swiftly returned it. I can't afford the boost route as of yet. that and i decided a 2jzgte is more in the cards for the future.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Installed megan Coilovers and header. Pics soon!

Sent from my iPhone using AG Free

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The last pic is with my olloclip

Attachments

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Just realized how much better this looks on my phone lol

·
Registered
14,829 Posts
Unnecessary fisheye is unnecessary. ;)

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Random shots at class.

Finally starting my headlights tonight. I hope...

Attachments

1 - 20 of 285 Posts