Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this to be amusing.

My bro-in-law was looking for a new car this week. He liked my Graphite Gray IS300, but got shot down through Toyota Credit. Deal would have been $425 for 39 mos. $1500 TOP.

He drove over to BMW Showroom. Leased a 325i with Premium Package, Leather, CD, and auto for $530 for 39 mos. Approved on the spot.

He is paying $100 more per month for a 325i compared to a fully loaded IS, and TMCC would not approve him and BMWFS did. Unbelievable. I could maybe justify this for a 330, but the 325 in automatic is so inferior.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
That's pretty bizarre... I guess I don't know enough about the financial/credit part of it to comment. I do know, however, they approved credit is contingent upon the beacon score rating of your credit report.

It doesn't make any sense that Toyota would deny him and BMW would approve him for a much higher monthly payment.

Scott.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Oh, why why why did he take 325i!!!!! 325 is not worth the money, at least in my opinion. IS300 is much better value... He sould have looked for other way to buy IS rather than 325!!! I considered 325 when I looked for my car, and realized IS is 100 times better value for the money. I can't wait to get mine!!!

------------------
K.P.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts