1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
355 Posts
Humm, I really kind of like it, but I do not like the spoiler, It would look better without it, I like the rims and how its lowered, but I wouldn't pay 37g's for it.

·
Registered
4,523 Posts
Damn, doesn't that guy know that aftermarket add-ons kill the value of the car?!

·
Registered
7,386 Posts
It looks like it has hydraulics...

gimme a break! It's not a '64 impala dude.

what a waste of a good car.

------------------
MAD

·
Registered
6,544 Posts
notice "as seen in SIMA" hahaha. one of our board member has posted this car, it was either theirs or their friends.

PMD911: modifying your car technically DOES reduce it's value. but most people dont go by the book and could usually get more than what they paid for it.

------------------
'01 IS300
'91 NSX
'95 Maxima

·
Registered
142 Posts
yes it does have hydro's, read the rest of the site. it has remote controlled hydro's. I know my IS gets mad ghetto respect, if i had that one, I dont know what would happen.

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
its ugly, and ricey, and the owner can't even spell right ("sima") so imagine how he or she hacked up the car.

·
11,061 Posts
Put 15,000 miles on it in "less than half a year"? That's almost abuse!

·
Registered
4,780 Posts
Man are you guys blind, that car is phat .. Wait till I trade in my 01 for a 02 and drop that **** and get 18's chrome on that.. WHAAATTT..... Oh and by the way 15 thou miles in half a year is very possible i have 10 on mine and its like 4 months old...

·
Registered
7,386 Posts
Originally posted by IS300GTE:
its ugly, and ricey, and the owner can't even spell right ("sima") so imagine how he or she hacked up the car.
It's not "ricey", its GHETTO!!

and Lexus_Rex, you like it 'cause you are "da pimp"!

------------------
MAD

·
Registered
511 Posts
Lex-Rex..... get of that crack shiet. That car is so wack... I LOVE IT.... Why? cause it makes the rest of our cars look soooooooooooo GREAT!
That guy got no life to waste that kinda $$$ on a car and have it look like that?

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Oh my God. That looks like total sh*t! What a loser. And Sima?? What the f*ck is that? Dude, learn how to spell for God's sake. No one with half a brain would bid for that thing...

...but you're right. It makes our IS300's look *very* sweet after seeing a ghetto piece of sh*t like that.

Scott.

------------------
...yet another proud owner of a fully loaded Graphite Gray Pearl '01 IS300

1 - 20 of 26 Posts