Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was having a problem with my tail lights every time I put a 10 amp fuse in there it would blow I was wondering what the problem was I've read a couple different form but nothing helps but I solve the problem. What a lot of people fail to mention is that the tail lights also run with the daylight running lights so what I did was I disconnected the battery unplugged the daylight running light right next to the air intake box close the back and a replugged in my battery put a 10 amp fuse in the tail and Wallah tail lights working again no problem

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
I was having a problem with my tail lights every time I put a 10 amp fuse in there it would blow I was wondering what the problem was I've read a couple different form but nothing helps but I solve the problem. What a lot of people fail to mention is that the tail lights also run with the daylight running lights so what I did was I disconnected the battery unplugged the daylight running light right next to the air intake box close the back and a replugged in my battery put a 10 amp fuse in the tail and Wallah tail lights working again no problem
Tail lights are not on with the DRL. If they are. You are getting a short somewhere.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts