Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone!
I randomly decided to retrofit my taillights. I did my headlights and added some lights to my cluster as well so I knew I was going to do my tail lights but not this soon. But I had most of the parts and a week of summer break so I figured why not. I don't have much pics of the build nor of the finish product but I will add some soon. This is what I have for now.

This is reverse with blue running lights at night. Awhile ago, I saw a frs with some blue tail lights. I loved it and knew I wanted something like it. So at night, its blue and when I brake, it turns red. I believe its illegal to have blue on the rear of a car but I passed a few cops already with no problems so we shall see how it goes.

·
Registered
230 Posts
I really want to see a DIY of these! :smile2: I personally wouldn't do the blue tail lights just because of cops, but the idea and concept is cool.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
5 Participants
isdreams7
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing