Lexus IS Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
SEAHAWKS!!
10,782 Posts
just joined, ive got an 07 is250 black with stock chrome wheels and tinted out lights and HID fogs.

If anyone is interested I just bought a complete set of 25mm spacers for the rear and 20mm for the front which are perfect fit for a Is250 or 350 stock wheel fitment. They're literally brand new, i just decided to go a different route. They're hubcentric with pressed studs. Id sell them local for $135 for the complete set!

Im in federal way btw and lookin forward to meets and whatever else! I love the Lexus!
Welcome to the IS family.
I live in Tacoma and a few of us live around the area.

What brand is the spacers?

·
Registered
715 Posts
Ok so as you know I made it back on the 12th....and it is now the 28th lol sorry I have been so busy catching up with everyone as well as putting a ton of miles on my car ;) I promise to put pics up this weekend before I leave for Florida :) :) :) BTW I was driving from tacoma to Everette last weekend and had like 7 different IS300's give me the honk... anyone on here? anyway pics to follow soon as I get it washed!
i live in everett :) coulda seen me maybe not sure, i actually dont see to many around where i live

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #23 (Edited)
Ok so I am a total bum for not posting pics.... went to florida (craziness) for a month came back and my girlfriend wrecked my car :( No worries Insurance is paying for everything and Barretts collision yard in puyallyup is doing an oustanding job replacing my rims and front suspension...upper control arms... front bumper... new exaust...etc...

Attachments

·
SEAHAWKS!!
10,782 Posts
Ok so I am a total bum for not posting pics.... went to florida (craziness) for a month came back and my girlfriend wrecked my car :( No worries Insurance is paying for everything and Barretts collision yard in puyallyup is doing an oustanding job replacing my rims and front suspension...upper control arms... front bumper... new exaust...etc...
I dunno if you have posted pics in here or the forum. But does your car have any mods done to it?

Sorry to hear about your car, glad everything is getting fixed. I live in Spanaway, Im wondering if I have seen you around these parts? I am starting to see a lot more IS300's around the Tacoma/Puyallup/Lakewood area. I remember when I would see 1 IS300 a month. Now I am seeing 3-4 a day :p

·
SEAHAWKS!!
10,782 Posts
I will be there rain or shine.

Yellow IS300. Will probably be sitting next to my car =)

·
Registered
6 Posts
I saw ya! I got a couple rollin shots of your yellow IS, i was in the camo hummer cruising with the G crew, im waiting on shank to post the pics :)

·
SEAHAWKS!!
10,782 Posts
I saw ya! I got a couple rollin shots of your yellow IS, i was in the camo hummer cruising with the G crew, im waiting on shank to post the pics :)
bwahahaha...I was about to say, liking the camo hummer =)

Rolling shots on Stock wheels Whoop Whoop lol
Did you see me hitting the switch's while we were cruising?

21 - 30 of 30 Posts