Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Wassup bro, I'm near Tacoma. I live in the UP/Lakewood area....near chambers creek. I know of a few that lives in the Tacoma area as well. I'm always down to meet up.

Cheers,
Josh

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Outstanding... I am still in Iraq through the new year but middle-end of January I will be back for a while and ready to work on my car :)

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Right on brother! What's first on your list?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
First on my list? LOL a few things as I have had almost a year to think about it HA. I just got the tracking info for my SRT intake so it should be there a few days before I return. I also bought alpine type r 6.5's for the front and type r 6x9's for the rear, a 6 channel monster rca cable and a JL HD 5ch 900w amp and I will be using a single pioneer premier 12 for the time being. I also bought some IMO nice looking carbon fiber tail lights. The stereo will be the only thing I plan on having someone else do for me as I just want it done like the day I get back so I have some nice sound asap! :)

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am waiting until I get back to shop for wheels and I might even wait until the end of February because I have a month vaca and will probably blow a ton of money doing that LOL

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
First on my list? LOL a few things as I have had almost a year to think about it HA. I just got the tracking info for my SRT intake so it should be there a few days before I return. I also bought alpine type r 6.5's for the front and type r 6x9's for the rear, a 6 channel monster rca cable and a JL HD 5ch 900w amp and I will be using a single pioneer premier 12 for the time being. I also bought some IMO nice looking carbon fiber tail lights. The stereo will be the only thing I plan on having someone else do for me as I just want it done like the day I get back so I have some nice sound asap! :)
I am waiting until I get back to shop for wheels and I might even wait until the end of February because I have a month vaca and will probably blow a ton of money doing that LOL
Nice, have you thought about sound deadening? This will definitely bring out the sound system to the max.

josh wanna do me a favor bro :)
Yeah, what's up bro?

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
ill drive down to tacoma if you help me DIY blackout headlights
For sure bro. I am actually going to help a buddy of mine do his as well. It would be sometime late winter, early spring. We can all meet up and paint some headlights. lol :)

What look do you want?

Gloss, matte, or satin black?

Chrome rings?

Tinted turn signals or leave em alone?

·
SEAHAWKS!!
10,782 Posts
Just saw this thread.
Im in Spanaway and not far from the military base.

Hope you make it back safe. See you soon

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ok so I made it back on the 12th and this weekend I got my stereo installed and I love it!!! I also got the srt pipe installed with no problem. I did however discover rusted rotors....so I picked up some new ones along with new pads. Also got the oil changed...royal purple ;) this weekend....my bank account hates me, but my car loves me! Oh yeah how could I forget...taillights look good too

·
SEAHAWKS!!
10,782 Posts
Congrats on making it back safely.

Would luv to see some pics of what you have done so far :cool:

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Welcome back!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ok so as you know I made it back on the 12th....and it is now the 28th lol sorry I have been so busy catching up with everyone as well as putting a ton of miles on my car ;) I promise to put pics up this weekend before I leave for Florida :) :) :) BTW I was driving from tacoma to Everette last weekend and had like 7 different IS300's give me the honk... anyone on here? anyway pics to follow soon as I get it washed!

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
You should come out with us to the golden garden meet in Seattle tomorrow. Start at 2. We are having a pre-meet nearby.....let me know if you wanna drive up.

·
Registered
6 Posts
just joined, ive got an 07 is250 black with stock chrome wheels and tinted out lights and HID fogs.

If anyone is interested I just bought a complete set of 25mm spacers for the rear and 20mm for the front which are perfect fit for a Is250 or 350 stock wheel fitment. They're literally brand new, i just decided to go a different route. They're hubcentric with pressed studs. Id sell them local for $135 for the complete set!

Im in federal way btw and lookin forward to meets and whatever else! I love the Lexus!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts