Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got in my car last night after work (01 is300 automatic) and noticed that the security light was not flashing and lit up. They car started perfectly and about half way home the tachometer dropped to 0 and the oil level light came on and the rear light indicator light came on as well. The tach started to work again and the lights turned off, but by the time that I got home it had stopped and the lights were back on. My oil is good, rear lights are good, fuses are good, I cleaned the battery connectors and still nothing. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I attached a photo of the lights, the fog light is always on so that is not part of the problem. IMG_20200320_093031.jpg

·
Registered
1 Posts
It’s fr
I got in my car last night after work (01 is300 automatic) and noticed that the security light was not flashing and lit up. They car started perfectly and about half way home the tachometer dropped to 0 and the oil level light came on and the rear light indicator light came on as well. The tach started to work again and the lights turned off, but by the time that I got home it had stopped and the lights were back on. My oil is good, rear lights are good, fuses are good, I cleaned the battery connectors and still nothing. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I attached a photo of the lights, the fog light is always on so that is not part of the problem. View attachment 134350
This is from water, prolly splashed up while driving in the rain. I’ve had a dumbass speed past me n splash water over my car shortly after the same problem occurred. It should go away during dry weather, the humidity where I’m at seems to help but tbh ever since it starts I can’t say it will ever be gone for sure

1 - 5 of 5 Posts