Lexus IS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nothing special, it's my old car that I sold roughly 4 months ago. Comp turbo t67 at 6-7psi 309whp.

Brother found the video and figured he'd upload it. I regret getting rid of it sadly.

·
Super Moderator
9,782 Posts
Yea new owner marched off crying ,bum hurt ....what a shame

T67 turbo is great all around turbo...

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Nice car but the new owner was cocky as balls, I don't remember the quote exactly but he said he would build something that none of us have ever seen before. What hasn't been down to the IS? Maybe a prius engine swap? That would impress me lol

·
Apricot idea killer
18,211 Posts
He had a greater than thou attitude , like look what I got . He got very offed from minor comments, and he never came back.
But judge for yourself.

http://my.is/forums/f90/boosted-daily-driver-my-first-jdm-439848/index2.html
Not really. He was building something, stating what he was starting with and where he wanted to go and then some mod comes in and claims it's not a build thread and posts links to the original owner's build thread. I'd tell people to screw as well. So according to that mod, once a build thread is started on a car another can never exist for that same car. lol

·
Registered
11,816 Posts
Not really. He was building something, stating what he was starting with and where he wanted to go and then some mod comes in and claims it's not a build thread and posts links to the original owner's build thread. I'd tell people to screw as well. So according to that mod, once a build thread is started on a car another can never exist for that same car. lol
I agree with this. I would like to see what he's up to now. People should have just said nothing :(

·
Apricot idea killer
18,211 Posts
I agree with this. I would like to see what he's up to now. People should have just said nothing :(
People only said stuff cause they didn't realize a damn thing about the guy. From the stuff he's done over at e46fanatics, I wouldn't be surprised if this IS is on it's way towards his huge HP goals.

·
Super Moderator
13,453 Posts
People only said stuff cause they didn't realize a damn thing about the guy. From the stuff he's done over at e46fanatics, I wouldn't be surprised if this IS is on it's way towards his huge HP goals.
Yup its a shame that this guy got run off by some asshats. I bet his next post will be 6 months from now with a 750whp dyno and a big finger to this forum. Pretty sad if you ask me this guy probably would have shown alot of stuff that people could use around here

·
Technical Poseur
23,314 Posts
I got so confused. I was reading his posts and didnt see him overreact or get but hurt by anything and then all the sudden people were like "QUIT BEING A DOUCHEBAG"!! ....confused.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'll try and get him to post up some of his progress. I agree some people really jumped the gun on him. Not really sure why.

As for how much boost it's at now, last he told me he was at 8psi with a different tune making 330's I believe, daily drive. Around 380whp at 12 psi I believe.

·
Registered
33 Posts
What a shame ....
It's a shame you are a moderator? I agree, I guess they are't too selective on who they pick for those positions on these boards. Because of the bullshit starting with yourself is why I won't post on this forum any longer, you should give yourself a good old pat on the back for running useful people away from a board you support. Well done

·
Technical Poseur
23,314 Posts
It's a shame you are a moderator? I agree, I guess they are't too selective on who they pick for those positions on these boards. Because of the bullshit starting with yourself is why I won't post on this forum any longer, you should give yourself a good old pat on the back for running useful people away from a board you support. Well done
I'm sorry you've had a run in with Bezik. Some personalities just dont get along or sometimes the way people word things seems to come off the wrong way to someone. Every moderator here (except off-topic) was picked because of knowledge, experience, personality and their posting habits.

I know I'm not every ones cup of tea but I want to see this forum thrive and live on as much as the next person...being that I own an IS and I'm passionate about the car. I know Bezik feels the same.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.