Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Never heard of that one????
The only real options I know(for N/A) are add on types such as SRT, Apex-i, Greddy
There are cheese ball scams like the crap on eBay and Jet. Let us know if you discovered something new-I like new things if they actually work.

·
Registered
769 Posts
Iseya said:
Hi, anyone has any info on T.E.C.S II ECU? How's d performance after upgraded? Tq.
What brand is this "t.e.c." that you are talking about?

If this is some gimmicky, install a resistor, type deal, then I will tell you the same thing everyone else will . . . it's a scam. don't waste your money.

·
Registered
15 Posts
The Electromotive T.E.C. 2 is a sweet ECU. It is however a full stand alone unit so unless you are good with tuning or knows someone that is I wouldn't use it.

The performance is awesome but you get the same as any other ECU. A certain amount of fuel and air will make only so much power no matter what is controlling it.

Here is a link to the TEC 3 http://www.electromotive-inc.com/products/tec3.html. Which is the newer model that I've used for my Formula SAE car. The gridding and scaling are very nice.

·
Registered
11,891 Posts
the old tec2 with pafz licked balls, i don't have any experience with the new tec2's, i'd imagine that they will be improved, as they take technology that was used on the tec3

-gte

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.