Lexus IS Forum banner

21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Wont be in caravan as i will be setting up. You guys should roll in together.

·
Registered
825 Posts
change of plans for me , I got a call from work so I'll be working in the morning , I'll be off by 3:30pm and headout to the meet straight from work , save me some food :p

·
Registered
882 Posts
1. madchyers
2. SoCal Lextasy_310-edgar
3. Twistedis300-Eric
4. ROB-2JZ
5. eL b3bO
6. Ping Pong (Prolly be there later on)
7. dLo_is300

·
Registered
492 Posts
Might aswell add to the banner POST APOCALYPTIC MEET to get more interest . :rolleyes: lol jokes aside I'll Polly swing in around 1pm or so.

·
Registered
438 Posts
hey does anyone know how to do the standalone fog light mod for the is300? also I might be able to make meet so count me in. I hope I can get my Mazzuri v1s installed prior to the meet.

·
Registered
97 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,540 Posts
^^Yea, that's the easiest and the one i did but i don't recommend wrapping a wire around the IGN fuse. What i did was buy the BUSS mini-add-a-circuit device and what you do is put it into the IGN fuse spot. It already has a pigtail wire for the female crimp that goes to the fog light relay. A much better solution to loose wiring, but remember to get the ATM(smaller fuse) version. It took me about 15 minutes to do. Oh, and you'll need an extra 10 amp fuse for your new circuit.

Mobile: Buy Bussmann ATM Fuse Tap - 10 Amps BP/HHH-RP at Advance Auto Parts

·
Super Moderator
19,540 Posts
No problem, it's easy with that. That's a better route and I'm actually going to add to this to the diy. This is what it look like and you have a nice pigtail for a female crimp. Remember to fold the relay contact over slowly and only once in one direction so it doesn't break off. Then you got full control when the ign is on!

Sorry to go off topic on the thread.

·
Registered
825 Posts
I need to get my lazy ass off the couch and get that done too......BTW see you all tomorrow , of course after 3:30

21 - 40 of 45 Posts