Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
3,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

It's that time again guys, SXE10crew Socal is proud to present another socal bbq meet n greet! Last month was huge, with over 25 IS300's coming together and representing how socal rolls! Let's make this event even bigger and better than the last one. To promise a bigger and better turnout, we are holding the event in LA county which is closer to the majority of all the enthusiasts in socal!

As usual, please keep the revving and loud music at home. Respect the warehouse and those attending the meet, and most importantly: Come out have some beers and enjoy the scene!

Friends are welcome to join, but please be aware that food/drink is being supplied by those who are coming. We encourage everyone joining us to chip in and bring something to share whether it's hamburger meat or ketchup & mustard!

When: Dec 22 2012
Where: 12006 Regentview Ave Unit E Downey CA 90241
Time: 12:00 pm - ???
Add yourself to the Facebook event page!
https://www.facebook.com/events/302386469861839

Keep an eye out for official roll call list and caravan points as we update!

·
Registered
174 Posts
1. madchyers
2. SoCal Lextasy_310-edgar :cool:
3. Twistedis300-Eric

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
always on a saturday LOL...maybe next time around when I'm able to make it I won't have a broken tailight ;)

·
Registered
492 Posts
1. madchyers
2. SoCal Lextasy_310-edgar
3. Twistedis300-Eric
4. ROB-2JZ

·
Registered
825 Posts
1. madchyers
3. Twistedis300-Eric
4. ROB-2JZ
5. eL b3bO

I shall make an appearance for a short period of time , damn new work schedule has me working Saturdays now

·
Registered
492 Posts
Lol Bebo. I will be working graveyard shift the friday before this meet so ill be dead tired but i dont wanna miss this. Plus my wife.has yet to ever go to a meet with me so itll be good reason to go.

How's the knee bebo???

·
Registered
174 Posts
Anyone to Caravan from OC area?

·
Registered
358 Posts
1. madchyers
3. Twistedis300-Eric
4. ROB-2JZ
5. eL b3bO
6. Ping Pong (Prolly be there later on)

·
Registered
825 Posts
Lol Bebo. I will be working graveyard shift the friday before this meet so ill be dead tired but i dont wanna miss this. Plus my wife.has yet to ever go to a meet with me so itll be good reason to go.

How's the knee bebo???
I'm doing good , the knee is kinda sore but it's a good thing , yeah I went back to work on the first week of december and plus I have a new schedule Wednesday thru Saturday , I'm staying away from OT for a bit so I don't put too much stress on my leg but other than that I'm fine :)

1 - 20 of 45 Posts