Lexus IS Forum banner

201 - 220 of 7263 Posts

·
Registered
3,792 Posts
damn, it's chilly in Socal right now.. freakin 68 degrees..... :(
i miss the sun. i cannot wait for summer.
i dont want summer.. it gets too hott.. 100 to 105~ yuck, no thanks.
summer is perfect here. usually around 70-80 degrees, sometimes hitting 90.

i'm fine with 60's if you ask me :lol:

4000th post!
Back from work, enjoying the weather and a cold brew. I was gonna wash some junk in the driveway but we're getting snow tonight. I swear the New England climate is more unpredictable than Sprayin on drugs. 60 degrees one day, snow the next.
ILCW! HFM!

·
Registered
3,792 Posts

·
Registered
3,792 Posts
Nice pooooownetage markeezy , swoooooping the new tea page, like a bird of prey. your pwnage has stamina but that 1 lacked vertibre :rolleyes:

·
Registered
15,872 Posts
oh, Part Deux has been locked...I didnt know that. oh well.

whats up guys? long time no talk. I got to go shoot a hella lot this weekend, but I lost at the car show. you guys will get a kick out of what beat me...it was a 1977 Mercedes 470 (or somethin like that). It looked like the old people that brought it hadnt washed it in 10 years and just said "hey lets back that Mercedes out and take it up to Jordan for the car show! it hadnt even been washed

·
BLACK RICAN
2,569 Posts
oh, Part Deux has been locked...I didnt know that. oh well.

whats up guys? long time no talk. I got to go shoot a hella lot this weekend, but I lost at the car show. you guys will get a kick out of what beat me...it was a 1977 Mercedes 470 (or somethin like that). It looked like the old people that brought it hadnt washed it in 10 years and just said "hey lets back that Mercedes out and take it up to Jordan for the car show! it hadnt even been washed
:lol:

at least you get to do a shoot

201 - 220 of 7263 Posts