Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I got my swift springs installed awhile back but didnt have time to take pictures untill now.. I also got some new license plate lights from nigell and they look like the new gs/is.. but its bright as hell! I light up the floor lol.. didnt have ttime to take pictures of that yet.. but I will soon.

BEFORE

AFTER Stock Shocks

let me know what you guys think.. will return rep

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The ride quality is still nice and smooth but if i hit a bump or what ever its hard.. also when I take turns hard it sure corners well.. i jsut need to get some adjustable shocks now

·
Registered
599 Posts
clean MSM. your tires are shiny! nice! what about a short antenna.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
334 Posts
Looks perfect!! Thanks for posting up pics.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Looks much better :)

·
Registered
175 Posts
Got it lookin good. How hard was it to put in the clear front lenses?

And also, about how much was it to have your windows tinted? Did you get all of em done?

·
13,727 Posts
Nice car, + rep when I can give some out again. Apparently ive given to much out today.

I like the clear fronts. I bought some OBX ones and have yet to put them on cause I dont know how they will look on my IBP. They seem to stand out a lot more than the stock ones. And to the person asking how hard it is to change them out, its super easy.

You can switch them out from the fender well. I believe it is a 10mm socket, two bolts, real f'ing easy.

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Have they settled more since the install? I have a set that I was thinking of installing since they were a tad lower than my eibach/bilstien combo. My friend even had the swift springs on stock shocks.

·
Registered
54 Posts
your car looks real clean, did you repaint the calipers there pretty clean..and how is the ride after you installed the springs is it any rougher or the same

1 - 18 of 18 Posts