Lexus IS Forum banner

981 - 986 of 986 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
This is by far the nicest SX to Gita cross-mod I've seen. I really like it. You're work is definitely an inspiration. Where did you order the Front and Rear lip(s) and Side Skirts? I know you've sold it, but is the car floating around Washington State still? I have family there so it'd be cool to keep an eye out for it next time I'm back in the States.

·
Registered
838 Posts
This is by far the nicest SX to Gita cross-mod I've seen. I really like it. You're work is definitely an inspiration. Where did you order the Front and Rear lip(s) and Side Skirts? I know you've sold it, but is the car floating around Washington State still? I have family there so it'd be cool to keep an eye out for it next time I'm back in the States.
I just answered this question a couple posts up, bought complete JDM bumpers and TRD/Elegant lips of ebay. He also purchased the Sportline skirts from me that I had found in a junkyard. I have a Full Elegant kit listed on ebay, and when I take the time I will post it on here also. The new owner lives in Tacoma Washington.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Oh great. Thanks. Yeah, 66 pages is quite a lot to read through. I read the first 10 pages of this thread then jumped to the end to comment...

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #986
I'm back!! Well, not really but I am really considering getting back into the Sportcross game. Boy, I wish I never parted ways with my Sportx. Anyways, I need a cheap reliable daily now and first car that came to my mind was the IS300....but not the sedan, only want the Sportcross. So, I will start to look around.....limited of course but there are a handful out there for sale right now.

Anyways, update on my old Sportcross....the previous owner after me took really good care of her and added air suspension, new wheels and some other small stuff. We met up a while back and I snapped some pics. Here's a few of my favorites below. Recently he sold her and now there's a new owner....I haven't seen her since but she's in Washington somewhere.

05 Sportcross_-2 by V. Josh F, on Flickr

05 Sportcross_-10 by V. Josh F, on Flickr

05 Sportcross_-18 by V. Josh F, on Flickr

981 - 986 of 986 Posts