Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay, so i got the awesome Figs brake upgrade but after the install coincidently i now have some rather annoying noises that seem to be coming from my suspension. the car now clunks, clanks, rattles (however you want to describe it) basically makes some super annoying noises everytime i go over any roads remotely uneven. but the car still seems to ride fine?! no noise when i drive on even flat roads, like parking lots, etc. oh and the noise is there regardless of speed, it just gets louder if i go faster.

after going thru the search i found some threads about the endlinks possibly being the problem, but... how do i confirm this? most of the threads i've read, i can't seem to find how ppl came to that conclusion?

my friend who did the brake install for me said perhaps the bushings could be worn?

with that being said, if the problem is indeed the endlinks my only option is OEM correct? no one makes aftermarket endlinks right?
thanks.

·
Registered
679 Posts
I have the same problem as you...I have new Mono Flex coil overs and new shortened (cut&Tig welded) ebay swaybar endlinks on all 4 corners but the rattling/popping sound still remains, especially driving on the Kinau St cutoff...lol..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.