Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
11,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would any of you guys buy a Lexus watch that matched the IS style dash? If they got a decent mfg like Citizen or Technomarine to OEM the watch I think I would plop down some $$ for one...my love for this car runs that deep.

Or would I end up looking like one of those guys that wear everything Porsche?

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
I'd stick with Tag, Rolex, or Breitling for a real chronograph. Otherwise buy a killer Casio G-Shock and save for the real deal.

Originally posted by Agent Smith:
Would any of you guys buy a Lexus watch that matched the IS style dash? If they got a decent mfg like Citizen or Technomarine to OEM the watch I think I would plop down some $$ for one...my love for this car runs that deep.

Or would I end up looking like one of those guys that wear everything Porsche?

·
13,978 Posts
they already have a IS 300 watch!!! if i remember correctly it was abot $135. search for some old topics and i'm sure you can find the phone number on where to obtain one!

·
Registered
11,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hmmm must have been before I joined...I think I'll check it out...but I'll likely stick with a TechnoMarine watch...I might look like a nerd with my Lexus watch, shirt and underpants.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Agent Smith
Go with the Lexus Boxer Briefs. Survey says that women dig those more than conventional underpants.
I love my Lexus keychain

·
Registered
45 Posts
You may be able to buy a watch at the dealership. The dealership where my dad got his Gs300, Bay Ridge Lexus in Brooklyn ,NY they had a Lexus gift shop that sold all kinds of merchandice. They had keychains, model cars and other stuff. They may also sell watches.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Well, $135 is how much a Porsche Design titanium cost when they are onsale. I had one but stupid me left it in Taiwan when I was there visiting. And their watch is $3900.
I think if they have one that look as good as the Porsche Design titanium watch, but for $500 or less, then I'll go ahead and buy it. I am a watch freak.

·
Registered
861 Posts
any website's with pic's of the lexus IS300 watch??

Martin

Black/Ivory IS300

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hi all,

I have the Lexus IS watch. It looks like the speedometer on the dash.

I got it with the purchase of my IS200. I'll try to post some pictures of it later.

------------------
Best of Regards,
Karl Westman
[email protected]

·
Registered
666 Posts
when you say lexus is300 watch, does it just look like the chrono IS300 guages, or does it actually say Lexus on the watch as well?

·
Registered
861 Posts
I want a LEXUS IS300 Watch. I want a watch that look's identical to the gauge's in my IS300
heeheheh .. i guess i could check my local dealer.. But pic's would be nice .. please

Martin

Black/Ivory IS300

·
Registered
108 Posts
You can buy a watch that matches the IS300 gauge cluster for US$195 from Tandem Marketing. Call 1.800.651.0100 or 913.693.2653 and ask for a catalog of Lexus and IS accessories. They have key tags, die-cast cars and t-shirts.

·
Registered
187 Posts
These were posted awhile ago...but the IS300 watches look exactly the same as this...just reads "IS300" rather than "IS200"

My dealer is selling theirs for $200. If you ask me, ain't worth it...

·
Registered
666 Posts
You know what I've always wanted:
was a model IS300 car. Kinda like the small die cast model cars you see on display in them Sharper Image stores. They always have the American and Exotic cars, but never an import.

Would look nice on display on my work desk.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
About this Discussion
21 Replies
14 Participants
DonCorleone
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing