Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive noticed, you guys have had supras. What are yalls comments on those. Good, bad, Great, horrible.................. etc. Im about to be in the market for a sports car. I dont know what to get. Its out of the 3000gt Vr4, Supra TT, IS300 (sport sedan), or a Acura Integra Type R. What would you guys say.

If you guys know, any forums that would be helpful on the supra TT and the 3000gt.
Thank you in advance
Jordo

·
Am I Hype-R???
13,648 Posts
check out www.mkiv.com

btw...i love my supra...

------------------
2001 IS300 Graphite Grey
98 MB CLK 320 white
94 Supra TT/6-speed/HardTop/black
90 Integra pearl white

[This message has been edited by HyperMKIV (edited January 17, 2001).]

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
i've driven the supra once and i think it rocks. if i wanted a purer sports car taht i could mod i would definitely be looking for a supra.

·
Registered
6,544 Posts
get the supra if you're more performance oriented. get an IS if you need something with 4 door, stylish and still fun to drive.

------------------
'01 IS300
'91 NSX
'95 Maxima

·
Registered
759 Posts
Better yet...get the IS and do a Stage 2 turbo...it's got the same engine as a Supra anyway.

------------------
98 Accord EX V6 coupe
AEM Intake, Comptech Headers, Random Tech high-flow cat, GReddy dual MX exhaust, BLTI Carbon Fiber Ignition cables, eibach springs, Axis wheels with Nittos, Wings West Spoiler.
15.1 @ 92 mph
2001 Lexus IS300 (Solar Yellow)
Coming soon: 12 second timeslips with the IS (my new all out drag car!)

·
Registered
635 Posts
Havn't try the Supra, but the 3000GT vr4 is just too heavy for a sports car.

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
I currently own a Supra and my previous car was a 3000GT VR-4... I would definately recommend the Supra... Although it doesn't have the AWD the car feels a lot lighter (because it is), corners like a go-kart,and has in my opinion a better interior... In addition, I used to have all types of problems with my 3000GT and it was at the dealer half the time getting fixed...Of course, if this is gonna be your daily driver, i'd go with the IS300 over the 3000GT or the Supra just because there is more practicality in the IS...

-Chris Y.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts