Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 759 Posts

· Registered
2,774 Posts
THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED AND MADE THIS MEET A SUCCESS... SEE YOU NEXT TIME!

- MEET ORGANIZERS

FINAL DATE : July 10... THE FIRST INTERPROVINCE AND INTERCOUNTRY MEET OF MY.IS...BOOK THE DATE BOYS AND GIRLS

Here is Final agenda: (July 10)

11:30 to 12 Noon: Arrival and meet at Scarborough town centre Jack Astor's (Reservation in jack astors is under the lexus group). Note: please look for me for your ballot for our door raffle courtesy of bullock city and team lexus.

1 PM: Departure for Shannonville track cruise...looking to do 20 cars at a time so we do not impede traffic. Note:if you need directions to the track I(4drsupra) have printed copies please see me during the meet.

3 PM: Expected Arrival at Shannonville...hang out...pictures and track preparations. (Lake side is about 5 minutes away for more scenic photo's)

4 PM to 8 PM: Track time...

8 PM: Start of departure for Dave and busters...cruise...same arrangement...20 cars at a time...

10 PM: Dave and busters parking lot meet, drinks, games and hang out.

12 Midnight: Strip club hopping for those who want to go...

Organizers and Contacts:

Patchett88 for kitchener-waterloo area

4drsupra, lexuriuz and lexusecutive for toronto area

Video coverage by Vortec of ES Productions

and

Dipped-in-high-octane

Sign- up sheets: (just copy and paste your area and I will consolidate every now and then... also please indicate if you want to track so lexusecutive can geta solid number of people for the track day fee's)

ALSO FOR THE TRACK DAY PARTICIPANTS PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO PAY FOR YOUR TRACK DAY AT TOUGE.CA PRIOR TO THE MEGA MEET TO SECURE YOUR SLOT AS I DON'T THINK THEY WILL BE TAKING ON THE SPOT PAYMENTS...THAN CONFIRM HERE ONCE YOU HAVE PAID SO WE CAN GET AN ACTUAL HEAD COUNT FOR THOSE WHO WILL TRACK...see link below!!!​

Touge.ca July 10th Saturday Shannonville Full Track Event

Kitchener-waterloo area:

**** Cruise details Updated!
So for everyone that is attending the meet from the KW area on Saturday the 10th, our meeting place will be the Gray hound parking lot in by Moose Winooski’s in Kitchener. There is a Sunoco and a Tims in the area as well as a Starbucks. The Time for the meeting will be 9AM to 9:30AM; we will be leaving for Scarborough at 9:30ish so please try to be there for as close to 9AM as you can. Map quest says it will take 1 Hour and 15 Minutes to reach the Scarborough town center; I will have Map Quest directions from Kitchener to Jack Asters as well as Map Quest Directions from Jack Asters in Scarborough to Shannonville, for those who do not have a GPS or would like a paper copy of directions. I look forward to meeting all of you and having a blast. Also, sorry for how late this came out my intentions were to post this info this morning but I got called into work. See you all Saturday!
Patchett88.

1. Patchett88 - Tracking
2. IS300RR
3. Sonic_Canada
4. BrownKid300 - (95% sure)
6. Mikedtrd
7. attentiongetr03
8. is300_906

Toronto GTA:

**** Cruise details Updated!
OK GTA west end people (mississauga, oakville, brampton etc...) + those coming from southern ontario (waterloo, london etc...) + US folks passing thru this way, the plan is to depart from SQ 1 shopping mall in the zellers parking lot at 11AM this Saturday! From here we will cruise to Jack Astors and aim to arrive there before 12PM. Try to make it here if you can so that we can arrive as a group, if you can not, we will see you in Scarborough!

Here is the pre-meet location~ I don't know how easy it is to see, but it is the north-west most lot in square one, Mississauga. Take City Centre Drive or Hurontario exit from 403, go south and you can not miss it!

Additionally, if the GTA north and east people would like to set-up their own mini cruise to the meet please feel free to do so!

1. 4drsupra - Tracking
2. lexuriuz
3. Mikster
4. lexboi250
5. Vortec - Tracking
6. redline.gt
7. agent_orange
8. turboa
9. lexusecutive - Tracking
10. tonylexus2008
11. Petrol Head
12. crester - Tracking
13. eye ess
14. Ricky_87 - tracking
16. krazykillezz
17. Flaffy
21. Sam!
22. venk12
23. JDMIS250
24. is350jdm
25. dappy
26. sunnyd21
27. digger08
28. DannyMih
29. sc_coupe
30. Zutek
31. eye ess's friend with Supercharged TL
32. eye ess's friend with RHD S13 Silvia
33. Jdub23
34. Cyberscorpio
35. Slim.AP1
36. JahnIS300
37. tranvuthanh
38. tranvuthanh's friend with Si
39. duckJAI
41. zeeboo1
42. Kraz13
43. Clubfoot
44. omgswifty
45. anaq110
46. Dipped-in-high-octane - Tracking
48. Phoenix
49. CurtisR
50. CurtisR friend with RHD 94 Supra
51. CurtisR friend with 1988 Mazda pick-up with SR20 swap
52. dklexisis300

Quebec: Cruise to meeting place organized by iTaLiAnO
1. iTaLiAnO
2. brunob
3. iTaLiAnO's friend with S5

I am just updating this list guys and lost track of folks who cancelled so if I deleted your name by accident please let me know!!!

· Premium Member
3,299 Posts
Hey guys. I like this idea. And thanks to Lexuriuz and 4drSupra for stepping up.

I will be responsible for providing the available track days we can piggy-back off of.

That's about all I can really take on as my work load @ work now and in the foreseeable future looks ridonculous so long as people keep panicking with hysteria whenever they read bogus news.

· Registered
2,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
^^^thanks lexusecutive...btw can you move my long long post to the first post sir so this thread looks a bit more organized for everyone...thank you sir...

· Registered
2,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just consolidated the participants on the two meet threads so this should be the main ULTRALARGEMEGASUPERMEET thread...lol....18 cars already...

· Premium Member
7,201 Posts
Superultraxlargemegameet

List is looking good so far!!!

The ideas for the event look good too.

We need to pick a date. Once people know a firm date I think we'll get more people signing up.

Lexusecutive please move 4drsupra's post #29 and the following posts into into a new thread and sticky it so that we have the official meet thread going...

I'll be tracking my car too if that is in fact what we end up doing that day...

My date suggestions for the event are June 19-20, July 10-11, 17-18 or 24-25.

· Registered
2,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I like the july 10-11 the june one I will still be jetlag and just arrived from the trip..so no can do

· Registered
2,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Food: I also arranged with a local vendor for hotdog and burger supplies at a low cost...

I am thinking everyone gets a hotdog and a burger and some fries for lunch if that's cool with everyone...

we will have veggie burger options too...

for pricing I am still trying to work things out depending on how many is comming the more we have comming the cheaper it will be obviously...

· Registered
2,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
also if you guys wanna go crazy and even get shirts for this if the list grows big enough I am sure shinzo can hook us up right vince(TDS_IS)?...

· Premium Member
27,050 Posts
lol at the title...

But I must say props to 4drsupra for all his efforts so far.

· Registered
681 Posts
I am available in June, those days in July usually correspond to my away-vacation time so can't come then... Perhaps put a date vote on this thread and see when most folks are available...

· Registered
2,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I am available in June, those days in July usually correspond to my away-vacation time so can't come then... Perhaps put a date vote on this thread and see when most folks are available...
we shall keep the dates comming igzy but if it's early july like first or second week try and make it bro...

· Premium Member
7,201 Posts
REPOST!!!! :p

lexuriuz said:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

List is looking good so far!!!

The ideas for the event look good too.

We need to pick a date. Once people know a firm date I think we'll get more people signing up.

I'll be tracking my car too if that is in fact what we end up doing that day...

My date suggestions for the event are June 19-20, July 10-11, 17-18 or 24-25.

· Premium Member
7,201 Posts
igzy is bringin the popcorn... :p

1,790 Posts
Organizers and contacts:

Patchett88 for kitchener-waterloo area

4drsupra, lexuriuz and lexusecutive for toronto area

Roswell for Ottawa

ItaLianO for Quebec

Tentative Plan: (we are still gathering Idea's and the main point of this is make it as diverse for everyone to be interested and pumped...also try to make it out the whole day instead of just portions)

Date suggestions:

Date suggestions for the event are June 19-20, July 10-11, 17-18 or 24-25.

Day1: (we need a location)
-Meet and Greet (if you still have your badges from last year bring them, if you dnt lets see if mikster wants to come out and play again with these...mik???)
-Track day(you dnt have to track your car) and chill
-BBQ lunch(Will need help on this if we push it...AKA hu is a good grill master and equipments...also budget)
-more track and chill/ photoshoot

-Cruise to Dave and Busters
-hang out for the night and photoshoot

Next day:
East coast peeps head out if they are staying for the night

Sign- up sheets: (just copy and paste your area and I will consolidate every now and then... also please indicate if you want to track so lexusecutive can geta solid number of people for the track day fee's)

Kitchener-waterloo area:
1. Patchett88
2. IS300RR

Toronto GTA:
1. 4drsupra - Tracking
2. lexuriuz - Tracking
4. lexboi250
5. Vortec
6. redline.gt
7. agent_orange
8. turboa
9. lexusecutive - Tracking
10. tonylexus2008
11. Petrol Head
12. crester
13. eye ess
14. Ricky_88
15. 4drsupra's brother with G35
(I just prefilled my hommies as I know they won't disappoint...hopefully)

Ottawa:
1. Roswell

Quebec:
1. ItaLianO

ive decided not to attend...

1 - 20 of 759 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.