Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Commander In Beef
25,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Superman was bored on a Friday night. He decided to visit Batman to see what he was up to. He flies over to Batmans place and asks if he wanted to go out clubbing. Batman says, "Oh I'd really like to, but Robin is very sick, so I want to stay home and take care of him."
"Sure, no problem!" says Superman.

So on his way home from Batman's house he decided to drop into Spiderman's place. He shows up and asks Spiderman if he would want to go to the bar and pound a few drinks. Spiderman says, "That's great! The only thing is, I have a date with Catwoman."
"Ahh, that's cool, don't worry about it!"

So Superman was feeling pretty down...it was a Friday night and there was nothing to do. He happend to fly by Wonder Woman's place and saw her laying spread-eagle on the bed, totally naked. So he gets an idea...

"Wait, I'm faster than a speeding bullet, right? I can fly in there, do her good, and she wouldn't even know!"
So that's what he did.....

Wonder Woman perks up and says, "Did you just hear something?"
"NO!" shouts the Invisible Man, "But my ass hurts like hell!!!"

·
Registered
12,480 Posts
What's funny is this is what oneeyejack used when he came out of the closet to his parents.

·
Registered
9,971 Posts
:boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring:

:crazy:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
About this Discussion
14 Replies
11 Participants
ITALIAN LEX
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing