Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone make a Kit ? I just want something simple, and I dont want to kill my tranny, So I figured maybe a charger would make less power and be cheaper.

Any Help. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
PM AC556K, he's looking to dump his car and has the PLP supercharger on it. He might be willing to take it off his car and sell it to you or you can buy his car and sell yours. But if you're looking for a new unit try

Toyomoto, PHR, PLP and TBKO.

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
Right now toyo moto is in the works for making there super charger and Ive heard thats its going to be a pretty good price. They make high or I can even say the best quailty turbo kits for our IS's so there super charger should be worth it. Thats what im waiting on right now and very excited to drive down and get it installed... :p

o3 solar IS

·
Registered
826 Posts
I'm really interested to see what Toyomoto puts their supercharger price at, because after I saw that video Freelance posted I was really impressed by it.

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
flproject13 said:
I'm really interested to see what Toyomoto puts their supercharger price at, because after I saw that video Freelance posted I was really impressed by it.

same here flyproject13. and he was running all stock too... amazing...!! I really hope the charger will be set at a reasonable price... He will be one busy guy once it comes out, but not like he isnt a busy guy now.. heheh :wink:

o3 solar IS

·
$lores amongst us!
10,675 Posts
HOLY COW BATMAN!!!! I would like to congratulate each member on this post for not slamming the newbie(you know why). If I had enough dots I would give each of you 10 :)

·
Registered
572 Posts
will these kits go on an NA Supra?

·
Registered
5,501 Posts
^ dont think so. ^

1 - 14 of 14 Posts