Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Hey every1 in the South Florida area there is a Super Street pre party tonight. It is here in miami and I m trying 2 get every1 local or just came from out town out here so we have a little get together. Plus there will be out modded cars out there and much more, Here is the info:

South Leg
Sept. 14th Pre-party start at 7:00pm
Wheel World/Best Wheel, Inc.
4690 NW 167th
Miami, FL 33015
for info call 305-824-5858 Click for directions.

Sept. 14th Overnight
Comfort Suites
3901 SW 117th Ave
Miami, FL
Reservations call 305-220-3901 and mention group name Tour 05 Click for directions.

Sept. 15th Start at 8:00am
Wheel World/Best Wheel, Inc.
4690 NW 167th
Miami, FL 33015
for info call 305-824-5858 Click for directions.

Sept. 15th Lunch start at 12:00pm
Hooters
877 S. Babcock St.
Melbourne, FL 32901
Tel: 321-725-7409 Click for directions.

Sept. 15 Party start at 7:00pm
Racing Zone Autohouse
519 North Semoran Blvd.
Orlando, FL 32807
Tel: (407) 273-0099 Click for directions.

Sept. 15 Hotel
Best Western
8750 E. Colonial Drive
Orlando, FL
Reservations call 407-282-3900 and mention group name Tour 05 Click for directions.

Sept. 16th Start at 8:00am
Racing Zone Autohouse
519 North Semoran Blvd.
Orlando, FL 32807
Tel: (407) 273-0099 Click for directions.

Sept. 16th Lunch at 10:00am
Enkei Florida
1401 Wheels Road, Jacksonville FL 32218 Click for directions.

Sept. 16th Final Stop
Nopi Nationals
Atlanta Motor Speedway Click for directions.

The 2005 Tour Checklist
Spare Toyo Tire
Jack
Lug Nut Wrench
Wheel Lock Lug Nut
Can of Fix-A-Flat
Tire Plug Kit
Coolant
Spare Alternator, Fan, and Accessory Belts
Spare Champion Spark Plugs
Fuses
Flares
Have your car checked by an ASE Certified Technician for leaks, loose nuts and bolts, and poor brakes.

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
damn man I wish I could make it but my car is being babied as we speak and will be in the garage for the rest of the day plus all day tomorrow. She gets to see the light on Friday morning as I head up to Atlanta.

Are you going up there this weekend? If so I'm sure I'll see you.

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
To Italian Lex I wish I could but right now my funds r low and just bought wheels for my car. Mario just posted the pics up the topic is Pics of Piaa Super Rozza. But I will be at the Pre party later 2day since I can't make it 2 Nopi Nationals with u guys.

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
fyeung04msm said:
To Italian Lex I wish I could but right now my funds r low and just bought wheels for my car. Mario just posted the pics up the topic is Pics of Piaa Super Rozza. But I will be at the Pre party later 2day since I can't make it 2 Nopi Nationals with u guys.

Very understandable, the wheels looks great in those pictures! Can't wait to see them in person. If I can get most of my shit done I'll try and head out there but I'll probably end up in the truck. Enjoy the rims!

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for ur compliment n hope u can make it out there tonight n I will have my car clean then.

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey Ray I m in the same boat ur r in , my financial situation has left me not to go to Nopi. But I saw a couple of fascinating cars yesterday like a R34 skyline, S15 silvia and a S14 silvia and all of these were right hand drives. Mario and Joaquin came out n met up with me to keep me company.

·
Premium Member
16,623 Posts
fyeung04msm said:
Here is pic of a chick on my car from yesterday

OMG! She was, to put it in PL-speak, teh hawtness! :loveit: :loveit: :loveit: Fai, I hope you got a rear-end view to share with us as well...

·
Registered
5,670 Posts
k- also there was the orlando meet tongiht, i did not go, but chino, scott, john, rey did...im sure they will be posting up on it soon...i coudlnt make it...anyways i hope to see you guys at the next meet, jrui4h good to hear from u,

·
Premium Member
16,623 Posts
LexIS307 said:
jruhi4 good to hear from u,
Likewise, Josh. How are things up in Orlando?

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
LexIS307 said:
k- also there was the orlando meet tongiht, i did not go, but chino, scott, john, rey did...im sure they will be posting up on it soon...i coudlnt make it...anyways i hope to see you guys at the next meet, jrui4h good to hear from u,
Josh. last night at Racing Zone was pretty cool. a few nice cars. i didnt take any pics though. did you guys work on John's exhaust?

·
Registered
5,670 Posts
jruhi4 said:
Likewise, Josh. How are things up in Orlando?
things are good, got the new volks on this week ;)

baadhabit said:
Josh. last night at Racing Zone was pretty cool. a few nice cars. i didnt take any pics though. did you guys work on John's exhaust?
we did, but we relaized that his exht was tork wrenched on, and we did not feel like having the car fall on us with the oem lexus jack...so he took it in today to lexus(where he works duh) and put it on the lift...he was worried about the new rear section hitting his new bumper and having to cut it ....?????

-Josh

wish I could have gone to the ss preparty, but i got to meet up with randy(picking up his buddy on the way to ATL) late last night and have a beer so I was str8....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts