Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
::edited with full scans a friend did for me::

Well i finally did it .. i'm not one to post a lot of pics of my car on the forums but i thought this deserved a good picture post!
I got a 5 page feature in the September issue of Super Street! This is been a long time goal for me and i'm glad i've achieved it!

sorry the pics aren't that great. but if someone can scan it and post up better pics that would be great!

Go pickup an issue.. i'm really happy with the pics! Article um? not so much :suspiciou haha..
thanks for looking.. and for those that have met me and talk to me at shows.. thanks for the support!

Billy

and here's a bonus video when i was dyno tuning the car. ENJOY (wait till the end there's a surprise :p )

YouTube - billy's IS300, HKS T04Z 2JZGTE Dyno Xtreme

·
Premium Member
6,141 Posts
Congrats. I will look for the magazine.

·
Registered
933 Posts
Nice car bro!

Congrats on making the issue and keep up the good work representing the IS community!

·
Dr. JDM
9,332 Posts
that's awesome congratulations!

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yea, is300's are on the rise

nice job, you didn't let the writer drive your car right?
nah didn't let the writer drive my car. never met the guy .. and.. yes IS300's are on the rise!! whOohOo hahaha. :approve:

·
13,727 Posts
I loitered around Barnes and Nobel and read the write up for free. Didnt give any credit to the my.is site I see :lol:

Pretty cool article, definately nice car.

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
I didn't know the new issue was out. Thats pretty lame that the writer never met you in person. It really helps to see the car in person and be there for the shoot. That way you know the owner, the car and you can get pictures of what you want.

I'm really happy for you. Thats awesome that you made it :)

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I loitered around Barnes and Nobel and read the write up for free. Didnt give any credit to the my.is site I see :lol:

Pretty cool article, definately nice car.
haha yah.. forgot to put my.is in the article. I was nervous filling out the tech sheet for some reason . so i filled it out quickly. won't happen again .. i promise! haha.
and i noticed they left a lot of stuff off my mod list.. but oh well. i'm still happy with it.

·
Registered
225 Posts
congratulation! have the mag at home and read the whole article. Was going to ask my.is if anyone knew who car this was since there wasn't anything about my.is. Regardless, nice car and again, congratulation!!

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Looking good and congrats on the article!

1 - 20 of 87 Posts