Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Fokai 1008
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I love RX7..and I jumped on owning a FD3S 1993 low miles clean title sex machine! which took a crappy ass turn for the worse

This is what I THOUGHT I was buying
but thats not how it turned out, I paid a guy in AZ to build this car for me so he pulled the motor out and to build the other motor i bought..i paid 4 grand for this car and spent a total of 13gs to make this monster 500whp weekend sexy mobile...after a year of dumping money that should had went into my is300 , ive got a shell which has been beatin up after these pics, half a motor since the rest of it seemed to have disappeared, and a tranny in my truck...more to come if i dont end up in jail over this

·
Fokai 1008
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Heres my 1st rx7 ..i miss is so much

heres how it ended up thanks to some jackass in a Scion

heres my 2nd one..i bought it from a stripper

wish i never traded that one for some shitbox s13..

·
Fokai 1008
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
haha when i read the title i thought you were gonna talk about a 3sgte or something. took me a minute to pick out the F and D in your title.
haha its my friends title from japan but its so true

·
Registered
139 Posts
I'm sure you thought hey, even if it was a little more beat than expected that's still a steal... but I'm sorry to hear about the lying asshole. Did you pick it up locally? I'm curious how the seller got away with it.. at least so far.

I guess some positivity, that's an amazing car for what you've turned it into and any FD RX-7's around here are asking 15k+ for half the power and work you put into yours. What motor did you go with?

·
Fokai 1008
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I'm sure you thought hey, even if it was a little more beat than expected that's still a steal... but I'm sorry to hear about the lying asshole. Did you pick it up locally? I'm curious how the seller got away with it.. at least so far.

I guess some positivity, that's an amazing car for what you've turned it into and any FD RX-7's around here are asking 15k+ for half the power and work you put into yours. What motor did you go with?
i picked it up in AZ i live in CA. still trying to get my money back for what he owes
you picked it up for 4g damn not bad but that sucks about all the build problems
yeah that why i jumped on it

heres how it sits now

the last 3 are the best..what the hell happend to the fuel pump wiring and the "Black interior" well one part is actually tan

·
Registered
139 Posts
My bad, I misread and thought you bought it then had it fixed up by someone else that got it up and running.. good luck in getting what you can back and I hope that guy gets what he deserves. I'm surprised what's left of the car even made it to you.

I was really close to trading my IS for an RX7 twice, I love those cars.

·
Super Moderator
9,782 Posts
Man that sucks ....Need to hire a hit man I got a few openings....

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
i just got an fb....i'm in for some trouble as well i'm sure.

·
Registered
5,691 Posts
Oh shit.I thought the first round of pics was the car done...damn that sucks ass.

·
Fokai 1008
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Oh shit.I thought the first round of pics was the car done...damn that sucks ass.
HAHA those were the pics to suck me in to buying it...got some goodies from japan will post soon..this is going to take a year or so guys..Im now looking for a smashed 2005 GTO :confused:

·
Registered
5,691 Posts
That's why you can't finish the damn IS..lol

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
haha! a friend of mine found this on craigslist and posted it on facebook. i actually considered it since i had just blown my trans. i assume it was you that had it posted on craigslist about a month ago? asking for a trade for is300. glad to see i didnt go for it. fds are sick. atleast you have a shell.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Any updates on this? I'm sorry for your terrible experience, I hope he gets what's coming to him for trashing the car the way he did. Yikes.

·
Registered
90 Posts
okay so hold on.. you bought this FD (which was running at the time of purchase) for 4G's.. which is an awsome deal.. and then you sent it off to some guy with 13G's and he basically demolished it...?? am i getting this right?

what were you thinking man damn...

anyway, i hope things turn out for the best for the car and you can recover your demolished missing pieces

and to boot there are some good rotary shops out west that would have surely givin you great service

1 - 20 of 49 Posts