Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not to sound stupid but are super blue Halo Demon Eyes illegal... I live in MA and the laws there royally suck and I could just see myself getting pulled over/not passing inspection....

·
Registered
166 Posts
Get the white or just a blueish ting and you can call them running lights. I would recommend doing the fog mod and using your fogs for your hot wire. Just a suggestion though. (cause some states say your running lights have to disengage when your high beams are on, so fogs do that makes it easy)

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Interesing, I would like then to go to a 10,000K. I would think I would be able to get away with those...I just ordered a Carson Tuned Bumper, not going with any fogs...thanks

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Anyone get pulled over for the super blues?

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
What part of the Cape you from? I have family down there and I spend a fair amount of time there during the summer. Being a fellow Masshole, I would not recommend driving with the blue showing. It is just asking for trouble.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I live in E. Falmouth by the Heights. Oh well with the blues, I will go though with a the 10,000k take my chances. should have some sort of an IS meet down the cape this summer...

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Where do you stay on the Cape over the summer?

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
I would say if they're extremely blue, yes, but if they were a bluish/white you could probably get away it.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
They are pretty blue, installing new Caron Tuned Bumper next month, don't want to go through the hassle of taking the bumper off twice, so I will have to buy the entire housing from AAC.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I live in E. Falmouth by the Heights. Oh well with the blues, I will go though with a the 10,000k take my chances. should have some sort of an IS meet down the cape this summer...
your just up the street from my sisters....... I used to live in Hyannis and Yarmouth. I haven't been up there in years, and was thinking of visiting but I don't know if I really want to put that many miles on my ride. It's one long drive from Fort Hood, TX:(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts