Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yoo aZn_PYrDe are u anywhere close to sacramento??? im asian and ur asian i know u gotta have a race car on the side... wanna meet up and race...if u dont have one on the side ill race ur IS300....

·
Registered
25 Posts
uh im in irvine, and no i dont even have a license yet. im 15. i guess u missed my introduction post yesterday. sacramento is pretty far from here

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its ights then..seems like some folks are hatin on you...and webmaster deleted ur reply post in his sihg.. topic...

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
haahaahaaaa.....lols aZn_PYrDe by the way whats ur name...haahaahaaa (cracking up on the gound)with ur hitler post...wanna read what you had in that post but it got deleted rite when i wanna check it out...haahaahaaaa

·
Founder
8,708 Posts
We (or alot of us anyway) are only hatin on him because he made a fool of himself as an introduction and then proceeded to further dig himself into the ground. A little respect and maturity would go a loooong way around here...

------------------
Tony
'01 Spectra Blue
'94 Turbo Miata

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
3 Participants
tony
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing