Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay has anyone else had this happen to them. It is a gorgeous day out so both my driver side windows are down and my sunroof is open....then I park the car start to close the sunroof using the one touch close. Then while the sunroof is closing, I start to close both the driver side windows simultaneously...then all of a sudden the sunroof will seize closing and open back up?? Anyone have this happen. And it doesn't happen all the time. Maybe every 5 times.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Yea, that happens about 1 time a month. It's not worth bringing it in to the dealership for since I never use it. Plus they will probably say the S/C caused it and not warranty it. :cry:

·
Master Troll
462 Posts
ditto here. doesn't have to be drivers side, just any 2 i think. first time it happened to me i was closing both rears with one hand and the sunroof with the other. then all of a sudden its opening back up...

i wish we had the thing like my jetta had, where you could open/close windows with the key in the door. was great for closing the sunroof if you forgot...

well, maybe the IS does, i've never used the key in the door ever... :lol:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.