Lexus IS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 842 Posts

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The meet is going to be held at the Fudruckers Parking Lot on Saturday June 14th. After we meet there, take some photos, and chill for a bit we will drive to a beach. Lets keep the discussions goin. Add your name to the roll call.

Roll Call
1) JPLexis
2) lexusracer67
3) usdm IS300
4) SPIS300
5) Faintmanafjrotc19
6-10) is300_tinez2 + 3
11) lexguy300
12) IS-Skatenerd
13) TEMA
14) dangishchris
15) Tokoyama
16) teanguyen
17) howardtan
18) Jumpshot7
19) btorok
20) FONIXologist
21) destron25
22) Eid310
23) zet
24) stan86
25) is300fordavid
26) xmenrated
27) bluejdmis300
28) xtwinkiieex
29) junedog
30) Mysexylexy
31) Crx-ISer
32) big_willay
33-34) Wht_04 + 1
35) dooderek
36) Big G
37) Rons_Is300
38) ggpjon
39) jasonuyen
40) wamahone
41) Frydryce
42) itz j0w3
43) Jeezcak3

Final Meet date and time: Saturday June 14, 2008 3:00 PM at the Fudruckers Parking Lot on El Torro

Update: Ive been hearing complaints about the Irvine PD. Ive been hearing that having a meet there could potentially end up causing some of us some tickets. The last thing we need is a Irvine officer to interupt our meet and have us pop our hoods. I have changed the meeting site to the following place. Hope this still works for everyone.

Here is the new meeting site:

23621 El Toro Road, Lake Forest, CA - Google Maps

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
There will be another annual meet around that time, I'm not quite sure. But last year's meet went really well.

·
Registered
853 Posts
put me down for that list too lol. by the end of may ill be done with this semester and have a few months before i make the move the LA, so anytime between end of may and end of july i think would be good for me

·
Registered
905 Posts
a few other members and I were thinking of doing a meet at a beach for a bon-fire or a bbq but it was still in the air and we didnt decide, so there's an idea for ya... lol and i think we talked about meeting somewhere near city walk in a parking lot then those who wanted to go eat or hang out would caravan to city walk... just throwing things out there...

But we were thinking ending of April/ beginning of May...

·
Registered
858 Posts
hmmm..... a beach bon-fire sounds good, hopefully there would be enough people, lets make this meet happen in april and june. Lets plan this meets and make a list of the people who is going!!! :p

·
Registered
960 Posts
lets cook your dog tinez. [= jk. bonfire is nice

Reactions: lexguy300

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ya I was thinking june would work good cause anyone who has school wont be caught in the middle of finals or anything. It also gives people a few months to recover from CA2k8.

·
Registered
960 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
This sounds fun. i also miss the SLO meet so i'm also looking forward for another meet. Plus, i'm in socal alot, mainly in irvine. They have a lot of eatery and shopping centers you can walk around like "The Spectrum". But beach/bonfire sounds cool too.

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ya I was thinking like a big meet at the spectrum or something and then those that want to go to the beach could caravan to the coast. Plus I think irvine would be a good middle place for guys from SD and LA to meet up at.

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
Right off the 105 West towards the beach, Dock Weiler has fire pits there.

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ya is there any places near the beach that have a lot of parking room. If this is gonna be a SoCal meet I would hope to have a large turnout.

·
Registered
346 Posts
I vote Saturday and don't care what location, but San Diego IS'ers we need to come up with a San Diego rally point first and then stampede up to where the other is'ers are.

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Where exactly in laguna beach would we meet? Is there a nice large parking lot for the meet?

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
Ya is there any places near the beach that have a lot of parking room. If this is gonna be a SoCal meet I would hope to have a large turnout.
Dock Weiler has a big lot but you have to pay I think $7? Parking lot is huge.

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Huh sounds like a good place. Lets get a roll call for that date and then Make adjustments and decide on final meeting place as we get closer to the date.

·
Registered
853 Posts
June 7, 2008 SoCal Meet (12pm @ Laguna Beach)
San Diego section: 1) howardtan

San Diego Rally Point 9am-10am: Qualcomm (In Mira Mesa/Sorrento Valley) parking structure (To make things not as complicated since we are going North anyway.) Whoever did not attend the San Diego meet at Mission Bay, PM me for directions at the rally point. For San Diego people who disagree with the rally point spot, re-post.

Anyone else game, put your section and name.
Is everyone cool with this date, time and place?
All sections come up with rally points too.

Enjoy.

Dang Howard, gettin ready already? haha

·
Registered
213 Posts
Dock Weiler has a big lot but you have to pay I think $7? Parking lot is huge.
yeah, i agree.
the parking lot there is huge.

oh, and don't park on the streets and get towed away.
i ALMOST learned that the hard way.
:curses:

1 - 20 of 842 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.