Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone had any luck with these or know of anyone who had some? i wanted the falkens but they dont have them in stock and couldnt get them for me til tues or wed. These are my next option if need be. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
believe it or not I had 2 of those sumoshito's and 2 yoko advan sports(mixed set of tires on my rims) and the yoko's lasted/wore alot better the sumo's. Did you try checking onlinetires.com. Someone posted there link here and they have awesome prices.

·
Registered
341 Posts
I have the HTRZ II on my G-Games, and let me tell you that they are by far some of the worst tires i have ever driven on. Forget about traction when theres rain, in fact, many times my wheels spin when i accelerate from a dead stop when theres water on the ground...and im barely blipping the throttle. The dry traction is crap, you'll chirp tires easily as well. I've actually had the displeasure of driving in an autocross event using those tires, and let me tell you they really cant handle sharp turns.

There is one upside to the madness, the tires will last a damn long time...but the car would probably be wrecked before the tire goes because of it's inability to hold any kind of wet traction.

So to that, please avoid these tires, i will never ever purchase sumitomos ever again. Stick with Federal, Dunlop, Goodyear, etc

1 - 4 of 4 Posts