Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Should i mak the rear doors suicidal n remov th door handles. I'm thinking bout havin hydrodulic rams do the openin

·
2,360 Posts
You could buy a 63 continental convertible that already has suicide doors on the rear for what it will cost to make your IS that way.

imho it's a total waste of time and money and would make your IS impossible to sell when the time comes.

·
Registered
946 Posts
texisportcross said:
You could buy a 63 continental convertible that already has suicide doors on the rear for what it will cost to make your IS that way.

imho it's a total waste of time and money and would make your IS impossible to sell when the time comes.
Yeah. I'd much rather have the Continental.

·
Registered
565 Posts
it wouldnt look that good on the IS i dont think. How much money are you looking to put into your car too?

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
reminds me of a civic near my house with suicide doors...i flame him all the time to the point he avoids my house when he leaves.

·
Registered
4,416 Posts
Maybe you can do the full civic conversion too? Front end, headlights, etc. I think that would be cool.

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
an all black continental with limo tint. Then u can have all ur friends pour out of it with tommy guns and black trenchcoats..thatd be sweet.

·
Registered
18,524 Posts
this guy from NJ did it....saw him at a car show summer 2003.....full L-Sportline kit too, including rims.....

I did not look all too terrible...you be the judge before just saying it "would" look bad...its been done already..

·
Banned
4,334 Posts
tsopranoMB said:
this guy from NJ did it....saw him at a car show summer 2003.....full L-Sportline kit too, including rims.....

I did not look all too terrible...you be the judge before just saying it "would" look bad...its been done already..

Thats not Suicide man.

Thats Lambo Vertical Doors :wink:

·
Registered
18,524 Posts
ohh, I guess I dont know what "suicidal" doors are then... :roll:

·
Registered
4,416 Posts
That is so GHETTO! I kind of wish the IS300 cost more so we could weed out fools that destroy the image of the car. Soon, if not already, we will be considered the rich kids civic.

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
in my town, thats what they call me..the rich civic.

im like please..civic jocks me :)
plus i make them look like they are parked civics during races.

·
Registered
831 Posts
very unique :chill:
tsopranoMB said:

·
Registered
565 Posts
whats the guys name who did that to his car....i think the lambo doors look pretty cool. Probably cost a fortune to do though!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts