Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
jesus dude. make a damn thread, ask all of your questions there. no need for a new thread every goddamn day.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
4 ohms and under..12" 2 or 4 ohms.......
aver...i apologize for all my questions...i post them as they come to me. if noone asks questions theres no thread haha...dont worry ill be done soon...

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
jesus dude. make a damn thread, ask all of your questions there. no need for a new thread every goddamn day.
haha lol i was going to say something but i didnt know how to approach it
hes right manny you've posted more in the past two days than most people do in months. half the stuff you ask has a thread already and you just need to search.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
[email protected] manny thread i apologize to all, obviously im very interested in good audio and asking questions is my wa of learning aside from my reading...trust me every thread iv read. m questions are based on stuff i havent found or would like to see along with help others that read and not just myself. m decisions have been narrowed down...in fact that sub question was basically my last...next week ill most likely start purchasing stuff...i will be posting piks of the install so that our hard earned fonts and time wont be wasted ...as well as others may learn also....once again i apologize for being annoying but im greatful for all the help and opinions and thank you

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.