Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an Crystal White IS350. Just bought full GFX kit, Lip Spoiler, and JunTW roof spoiler. I plan on custom painting my emblems pearl black and tinting the windows. Question about the grille. DO you guys think I should have the surround painted white and leave emblem chrome? paint surround white and paint interior pearl black, or paint entire grille surround and emblem pearl black?
I saw some pics from different cars and I'm leaning more towards painting surround white. Wat do u think?

·
Registered
59 Posts
u could do what i did. i have gloss black emblems n on the front L i have white accents.

my bad for the blurry cell pic lol

btw the pic has matte black not gloss. i did the gloss after the pic haha

·
Registered
59 Posts
you have any more pics? Did you keep the the grill matte black and just change the emblem to gloss? Which way do you like better after changing?
i loove the gloss finish now on the grill n emblems both. it makes them look like they just got out from a wash :) all the pics i have a blurry =\ i could take some tomorrow maybe when theres light haha

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.