Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
8,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The ol lady has been bugging me for a pet. She suggested a rabbit, kitten, or a puppy. I cannot stand cats, and I do not see any use of a rabbit, therefore; I am looking at getting her a puppy for X-Mas.

I am looking for a small dog, and on top of my list, I was thinking of getting a miniature husky. The other dogs I was contemplating was an Aniu, Jack Russell Terrier, Pug, or a Japanese Spitz. The ol lady is in favor of getting a Chihuahua, but I am not to keen on that one. Any suggestions or do you own, or know anybody with a small dog you can recommend?

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
husky.

·
Registered
836 Posts
I have 2 Jack Russell's. 3yrs and 4 months. There awsome
It a big dog stuck in a little dogs body. There cuddly and fun or you can knock them around and play ruff

·
Registered
30,635 Posts
isnt this the same chick you're thinking of dumping? Quit being a pushover and pretend like you have a pair. :chill:

·
Registered
11,001 Posts
For small dogs jack russels are great, and very smart. We had a Chihuahua terrior mix and it was very cool, but way to hyper. my fave small dog is a teacup poodle. they are great companions, very smart and fun to have around....

·
Registered
19,381 Posts
s0yb0mb said:
isnt this the same chick you're thinking of dumping? Quit being a pushover and pretend like you have a pair. :chill:
maybe he's thinking that she'll have someone to cuddle after he dumps her and won't come after him with a chef's knife

·
Registered
8,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
s0yb0mb said:
If I dump her, the dog stays with me, and actually things were getting better, then we had a nice lil fight last night, but this one was my fault :oops:

·
Registered
8,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
azure_sea said:
s0yb0mb said:
maybe he's thinking that she'll have someone to cuddle after he dumps her and won't come after him with a chef's knife
Werd...

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
Why dont you shave your pubes and glue them to a football. Not as much trouble, plus its a gift that keeps on giving.

·
Registered
8,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
DJPoop said:
Why dont you shave your pubes and glue them to a football. Not as much trouble, plus its a gift that keeps on giving.
I will have to let them grow out then, because I already shave...

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
xjayx300 said:
DJPoop said:
So your partner likes the landing strip, huh.

·
Registered
8,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
DJPoop said:
xjayx300 said:
DJPoop said:
So your partner likes the landing strip, huh.
No, landing strip hear...I just keep a nice close trim to make my pee-pee look bigger..

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
My sisters got a chihuahua, and unless you want a nervous little pain in the ass that flies around the house and bites your ankles, I'd suggest somthing else. Very cute though when she's asleep. :wink:

·
Registered
8,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Truckzilla said:
My sisters got a chihuahua, and unless you want a nervous little pain in the ass that flies around the house and bites your ankles, I'd suggest somthing else. Very cute though when she's asleep. :wink:
Sounds like most women...

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Normally I would say a Jack Russell - but I got one as a puppy last year, and we have since given it away. She was way too hyper, she tore our house apart, ate holes in the carpet, chewed up my shorts and other things, ripped apart my blinds, ate away at the walls. But she was awfully cute! I had one before that was nothing like that! Now, we are getting a big dog, probably a rotweiler.

·
Registered
30,635 Posts
blondegirl561 said:
Normally I would say a Jack Russell - but I got one as a puppy last year, and we have since given it away. She was way too hyper, she tore our house apart, ate holes in the carpet, chewed up my shorts and other things, ripped apart my blinds, ate away at the walls. But she was awfully cute! I had one before that was nothing like that! Now, we are getting a big dog, probably a rotweiler.
one thing i can't respect are people that give away pets :evil:

do you have any idea the kind of trauma you're inflicting upon them??? I ahve a friend that took in an ABANDONED dog just like yours and the poor thing is afraid that every time he leaves for work he's never coming home. its totally freaked out, even a year later.

You should be ashamed, or at the very least horribly upset over somethign like that.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
About this Discussion
40 Replies
23 Participants
ITALIAN LEX
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing