Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I believe someone else had brought this up before. Hoever, it was either forgoten or not supported. Therefore, I am gonna bring this up again.
I would love to see this forum to have a photo gallery of owners' cars, preferably modded. Each picutre with owner's name or screenname attached. This way we also have a database of pics where people can view on. www.acura-tl.com has a gallery like this. It's really cool. We can even have nominees for IS300 of the month like acura-tl.com has. People will become more involved and have more fun!!!!!!
I know this feature would probably take a lot of time and effort. Therefore, Webmaster, TEG, and Erick will need help from us members. I hope anyone who has knowledge in this field will contribute. Improve our IS300.net!

IS300 Rules!

Thank You

·
Registered
258 Posts
i support that idea! that way people don't have to do search all the time for people's cars on the board

[This message has been edited by 99V6Coupe (edited December 07, 2000).]

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
come on people, we need more support.

or do you guys have better ideas? please share.

Thanks.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Originally posted by Tycoon:
I believe someone else had brought this up before. Hoever, it was either forgoten or not supported. Therefore, I am gonna bring this up again.
I would love to see this forum to have a photo gallery of owners' cars, preferably modded. Each picutre with owner's name or screenname attached. This way we also have a database of pics where people can view on. www.acura-tl.com has a gallery like this. It's really cool. We can even have nominees for IS300 of the month like acura-tl.com has. People will become more involved and have more fun!!!!!!
I know this feature would probably take a lot of time and effort. Therefore, Webmaster, TEG, and Erick will need help from us members. I hope anyone who has knowledge in this field will contribute. Improve our IS300.net!

IS300 Rules!

Thank You

I second that notion.........

------------------
Later

ONYX 01

·
Registered
6,168 Posts
Do any of you guys have high quality, high res pics to share? This "reader's rides" type of thing can't work without ppl to submit their pictures...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts