Lexus IS Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Lexus IS300 NA-T
541 Posts
Man I been looking for an is300 with cloth seats.
I got lucky and found a complete set for sale locally and paid $300 for the front and rear set. I sold my good condition full leather seats for $180 so I can't complain at all. The cloth seats are lighter and way more comfortable than any of the other OEM seat options.

·
Registered
2004 Lexus IS300 NA-T
541 Posts
One question though? Does that create a lot of vibration in the back seat? How do you deaden that?
I haven't noticed any extra vibration from the subwoofer, but my car has poly engine and trans mounts so I have a lot of vibrations anyways.

·
Registered
2005 Lexus Is300
112 Posts
That
I got lucky and found a complete set for sale locally and paid $300 for the front and rear set. I sold my good condition full leather seats for $180 so I can't complain at all. The cloth seats are lighter and way more comfortable than any of the other OEM seat options.
I don't know how comfortable they are I never sat in them but I like the look of them than any other is300 interior. Kind of goes with the whole sporty theme I'm going for when I do my build. My dream is300 would be to find the 01 auburn sky pearl with the cloth seats and moonroof but that's probably one of the rarest is300s on earth. I may have saw one for sale one though but had no money at the time.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
I put mine in my trunk too, I drilled 2 holes where the spare goes and I got 2 12" long m7(strange I know) rods and jam nutted them in place and sealed them with silicone and red thread locker. That was closer to the fuel tank. I used the factory tie down and just cranked it in place haha. I had an amp wire already coming down my passenger side so I hooked that up to the positive wire up front, then found a new ground in the back, I suppose you could use the stock wheel screw thing, but I used another spot for some reason. I use that same breaker too, very nice to have and a cool part.
Can you post a picture
I put mine in my trunk too, I drilled 2 holes where the spare goes and I got 2 12" long m7(strange I know) rods and jam nutted them in place and sealed them with silicone and red thread locker. That was closer to the fuel tank. I used the factory tie down and just cranked it in place haha. I had an amp wire already coming down my passenger side so I hooked that up to the positive wire up front, then found a new ground in the back, I suppose you could use the stock wheel screw thing, but I used another spot for some reason. I use that same breaker too, very nice to have and a cool part.
Can you post a pic?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Cloth seats are rare, i was gunna mention that, another question about that do the front seats have the side air bags? Mine do im lucky i have the base model 2001 with no sunroof cloth seats, i feel thats really rare now...

·
Registered
2004 Lexus IS300 NA-T
541 Posts
Yes, all IS300 seats have the side airbags.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts