Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I used to work at this real nice resort on the pima reservation.
Firebird raceway was about 2 miles away, and the students from the "Bob Bondurant School of High Performance Driving" would often stay at our resort. (bondurant school can last up to 4 days)

I went though this driving coarse when I was 16, twelve years ago. I loved it!
when I wwent through they were sponsored by Fod, so we all drove 5.0 mustangs, no cat, few upgrades, roll cage, 5 point, halon system. all draged out.
now they are sponsord by GM, so the new students get to drive Corvettes, and brand new caddies, all modified for performance.

anyways. Bob Bonduarnt, the owner of this driving school. world famous driver. stopped in to the resort every now andd then, and guess what his daily driver is
IS300

I think that ever since I realized that, that I have wanted one.
just never made the connection untill now

hell, if this guy has one, its gotta be good right?
(I hate statements like that)

ANT

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
Your subconsies(sp) won't lead you down the wrong path, its when you think w/ your dick that leads you down the wrong path...

Do your research, you can NEVER do enough, plan out what you want w/ the car and talk w/ a lot of members on this board, they are a wealth of info...

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
second_skin_rep said:
...anyways. Bob Bonduarnt, the owner of this driving school. world famous driver. stopped in to the resort every now andd then, and guess what his daily driver is
IS300
...hell, if this guy has one, its gotta be good right?
(I hate statements like that)

ANT
Well if Bob Bonduarnt is someone whose opinions you highly respect then that isn't a bad reason at all.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.