Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone bought this box off ebay?

ebay link

I'm trying to look for a simple box that i can still put in a set of golf clubs in. the ebay box looks like that would work, but i was just wondering if anyone had any cheaper alternatives to a box like this, or any experience with the box in the link.

ps - im too lazy to make one. and it doesnt have to be an award winning box, just something to put in one 10" while still maintaining some functionality of the trunk.

thanks!

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
yea i'd contact him. he's in TX too so you wouldn't have to pay for shipping....may have to drive a while, but atleast you can test fit it while you're picking it up.

EDIT: i guess it's a long drive. but shipping wouldn't be as much as on egay.

·
Registered
905 Posts
yeah he just made mine... :) i still have no pix...:( im waiting for my ampp..maybe tonight!

·
Registered
230 Posts
ya i bought one a couple of months ago..... it fits like a glove.... he is a really nice guy met him in person because he is local....

·
\/ Awesome \/
11,398 Posts
Shinto, if you are doing a 10" I could make you a box that would keep the majority of the trunk. What 10" are you running and are you wanting a sealed or ported box?

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
yup, i got one too that holds 2 12"... very good box. but i think i will sell mine someday and custom fab one to have a custom look to it.

·
Registered
432 Posts
^ LMAO prob bought that from Italynstylion. ^

He should really be selling some boxes on ebay...

ya i bought one a couple of months ago..... it fits like a glove.... he is a really nice guy met him in person because he is local....
you live in Florida and he lives in Texas... how is that local?? :wtf:

·
Premium Member
25,468 Posts
You could always go for no box!!

IB installs are the bounce right now... they sound great too. Utimate space savings!

·
Registered
230 Posts
^ LMAO prob bought that from Italynstylion. ^

He should really be selling some boxes on ebay...

you live in Florida and he lives in Texas... how is that local?? :wtf:
last time i saw him he and his wife owns a shop in Sarasota....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts