Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,232 Posts
I've never done it before, but I do have the instructions. It's not all that hard to do.. I'd be willing to help, but I'm in San Diego. (unless you are willing to drive down here)

Oh, and I have experience with Car Alarms/Stereo Installs.... so no worries about it getting focked up. :wink:

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lex_Dymndz said:
its not hard at all. you should be able to do it yourself.
the hardest part was finding a "add-a-fuse" (no required, but makes for a cleaner install)
seriously 15-20minutes.
u know ... i know the instruction is simple ... but lately a lot of bad luck has been dropping in my face ... so I am kinda scared to touch anything haha ... but all of a sudden I really want this done that's why haha

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
kraze8 said:
I've never done it before, but I do have the instructions. It's not all that hard to do.. I'd be willing to help, but I'm in San Diego. (unless you are willing to drive down here)

Oh, and I have experience with Car Alarms/Stereo Installs.... so no worries about it getting focked up. :wink:
haha ... thanx for the offer .. I don't think I am gonna drive down there unless I plan to make a stop south of the border after haha

·
Registered
3,749 Posts
lunatictokyo said:
Lex_Dymndz said:
its not hard at all. you should be able to do it yourself.
the hardest part was finding a "add-a-fuse" (no required, but makes for a cleaner install)
seriously 15-20minutes.
u know ... i know the instruction is simple ... but lately a lot of bad luck has been dropping in my face ... so I am kinda scared to touch anything haha ... but all of a sudden I really want this done that's why haha
i might be able to help you. it depends on how busy i am at work.
im in irvine (south orange county). let me know if you want some help.
no real electrical experience however, my father is an electrical engineer so he taught me everything i know.

i wont do it for you, but ill help you out, so if its fucked up you cant blame me. i just dont want to be responsible for other people's sh!t, you know?

·
Manufacturer of Pipes
4,112 Posts
Where in L.A. are you staying??? I may be able to do it for you..

lunatictokyo said:
yah i know i know :lol: that's cool .. i will let you know what's up

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.