Lexus IS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this ish is bothering the eff out of me, can somebody please help! are the front turn signals supposed to be on when the headlights are on to serve as sidemarkers? i can't remember if they were on or not and since i got the l-sportline front bumper which doesn't have sidemarkers, that's a ticket waiting to happen... please help!

thanks

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
When your headlights are on, your turn signals are not on, as for sidemarker requirements i really dont know.

·
Registered
910 Posts
dwards_is300 said:
this ish is bothering the eff out of me, can somebody please help! are the front turn signals supposed to be on when the headlights are on to serve as sidemarkers? i can't remember if they were on or not and since i got the l-sportline front bumper which doesn't have sidemarkers, that's a ticket waiting to happen... please help!

thanks
Sidemarkers come on with headlights. Turn signals only light up when turn signal or hazard lights are engaged. ;)

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Orangetang21 said:
Sidemarkers come on with headlights. Turn signals only light up when turn signal or hazard lights are engaged. ;)
that's what i was afraid of! now i need to get some sidemarkers put on for my car since the l-sportline doesn't have sidemarkers on the bumper!

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
dwards_is300 said:

thanks
Don't put "please help" in your title. People read it anyway and there is absolutely no reason for urgency in your thread.

Turn signals are not always on. Only during turning.
Side markers are not required by law.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.