Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Have a hiper for sale a little banged up under but you cant tell it has about 10,000 on it price b/o takes it....

Have the back and and front side lights with cllear case front lights are same as fog lights(hiper yellow) back ones are red b/o takes it.....(one of the front is cracked on the inside bracket that attaches it to the car but a little glue and it fine while takeing iit off i cracked it off)

Have h&r springs used for about 8000 miles b/o takes it.

everything pick up only newark nj

Thanx

·
Premium Member
15,322 Posts
hey bud, you need a price per forum rules. just throw out a number and put OBO next to it if you are torn on what to ask.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
will put pix up when it stops raining in nj sunday or monday.... h&r are like new just some dust....the hiper like i said is banged up ...

hiper $800 or b/o

h&r & $5000 or b/o

and the light hmmm $19,045.22 or b/o

·
Registered
983 Posts
:( I was gonna get the lights but I only got $18,850. Can you do 2 payments?

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yea im kidding......i want to get rid of this stuff for a fare price pick up only though cause i dont want to go out of my way.....

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
sorry for the lights it must be one payment only but for you i will bring the price down to $18,850.43.......

·
Registered
983 Posts
You are too kind... But u gotta give me a little time to come up with the .43 cents.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
take all the time you need lol i have pix but have no clue how to resize them for them to fit...so if someone is so kind to post them here for me i will email them to you...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts