Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just thought of a quick question for you guys. Since I've had a is350 alot of other people have been trying to beat me from light to light or have been revving their car to challenge me, stuff like that. But I'm wondering how it's been for other owners. I'm thinking it might be because of the HKS exhaust and the more aggressive exhaust note, but I didn't think it would get that much attention.

Kris

·
Premium Member
52,610 Posts
Ricers see my car and try to show off. If they rev at a light I just let them take off like a herd of turtles and then take off and pass them.

·
Registered
787 Posts
I get challenged a lot, but almost NEVER race. It is kind of more fun that way, because what I'm effectively saying is "you're not worth it". lol

·
Premium Member
52,610 Posts
I get challenged a lot, but almost NEVER race. It is kind of more fun that way, because what I'm effectively saying is "you're not worth it". lol
I tried a sport bike one day and he went around me like I was sitting still. No more of that stuff.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I've had the car for over 7 months and nobody has challenged me yet... what gives?

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
I just thought of a quick question for you guys. Since I've had a is350 alot of other people have been trying to beat me from light to light or have been revving their car to challenge me, stuff like that. But I'm wondering how it's been for other owners. I'm thinking it might be because of the HKS exhaust and the more aggressive exhaust note, but I didn't think it would get that much attention.

Kris
I probably wouldn't respond to peeps who rev at me. I know my car is slow...:giveup: But I will tell you somethings funny tho, one time this civic rolled up in front of me revving from my right then goes in front of me turning left and lifts up his lambo doors with a smirk. Me and my friend laughed our asses off and the dude just had this fuc'd up look that was priceless. Bottom line if you are in So. Cali not worth it to race on the streets.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts