Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone give me guidance of where should I get Altezza parts in Japan ? Especially in Tokyo and Osaka since I might visit the place during my holiday. It is better if you have the homepage so I can order it from here and get it there if they need to order it. Thanks for your help. :D :D .

·
2,045 Posts
Reverbs said:
Can someone give me guidance of where should I get Altezza parts in Japan ? Especially in Tokyo and Osaka since I might visit the place during my holiday. It is better if you have the homepage so I can order it from here and get it there if they need to order it. Thanks for your help. :D :D .
Only "ALtezza" can help you here. I'm not sure if he visits IS300.net anymore, but you could try PMing him.

·
2,045 Posts
Altezza said:
Yep, been away a while. I did get your PM. Hope you can go to one of them.
Ken can you PM me the Osaka shop addressess too? I'm looking for a HKS GT-SS turbo. (Would go for a new GT-RS, but that is a bit too much $$ ) The HKS master catalog lists the SS for 120K JPY & I managed to get a quote from Bori's Factory through email for 105K; fair price? I was actually hoping for 15%-20% off list price.

I've a friend who will be going to Japan soon & he suggests shopping for my turbo at Autobacs. How are their prices?

Thanks

·
Registered
584 Posts
wow that site really helped lol now all i need is some japanese reading skills

1 - 7 of 7 Posts